Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Times Like These That I Have No Patience For Random Games

Renathy

Mr. Ruk decided to put Halloween tricks in his special lair - Nightmare mode, more of a nuisance rather than actually difficult. Apart from the terri-bad Russian hosts I have come across, I came across one annoying Loki. I rarely see them around but when I do, they're always there to mess with their teammates rather than play the god forsaken game.

First games, he started joining AFTER the boss fight had ended and would simply rush to the end, as he did. "Oh, you guys are farming and I joined too late? Here, let me help you by leeching." Afterwards, he started joining at the actual beginning of the mission. That's fine by me, but he did the same exact thing: Rush to the boss. But what was more annoying is that he brought a bow and forced himself to use his rancid Acrid.

As I entered the room, I was instantly given the Bullet Attractor. But the funniest thing is that I would shoot before the bubble would cover me and I would still die - even when I hosted. At one point, I started believe he was doing it on purpose because he would go invisible and sit next to Ruk.

After defeating Ruk, he would, again, rush back to the extraction and start spamming way-points, as if he had better things to do. Then again, he kept on leeching the game, just collecting the boss's reward and being Loki-ly annoying about it.

Sadly, the recent players list now sorts players by username and limits the list itself, so I cannot find his username and know more about him.

TL;DR: Annoyingmare Mode + Irritating Loki = Death / Fun = 0. I understand its a random public game but that's all I have at this hour and I want to leave my weapon crafting before heading offline.

Sadly, the recent players list now sorts players by username and limits the list itself, so I cannot find his username and know more about him.

This, this right here is quite annoying. Why was this change made? The recent players list should show recent players, not everyone you've played with that had a name beginning with a or b.

Anyways that sucks about Loki messin' with you OP.

On behalf of fellow Loki users, I wish to apologise for your inconvenience. 

We are sorry we cannot locate the troublesome one, as he, and all like him, seem to blend around and simply dissipate when we confront them.

Be assured all is being done to track, find and deal with the suspect mentioned.

Apologies not accepted. It's bothersome to know that when a Loki is your team, you know something's going down - And it's never good.

Not true. I was farming nightmare mode on Cytherean, Venus, and there was a Loki in our group. If anything, he was helpful. He knew when to use his abilities and was actually killing things respectively fast for a Rank 2 on a Nightmare mission.

Not true. I was farming nightmare mode on Cytherean, Venus, and there was a Loki in our group. If anything, he was helpful. He knew when to use his abilities and was actually killing things respectively fast for a Rank 2 on a Nightmare mission.

One out of ten. Congratulations.

The same Loki, that I talked about, stayed back in the Boss's room, leeching once again. This time because we had no shields and he was squishy. I had to do the entire job of getting to extraction because they all started forfeiting, while Loki just sat his butt watching us die.

One out of ten. Congratulations.

The same Loki, that I talked about, stayed back in the Boss's room, leeching once again. This time because we had no shields and he was squishy. I had to do the entire job of getting to extraction because they all started forfeiting, while Loki just sat his butt watching us die.

This is one bad player. It does not account for the entirety of Loki players. In fact, I've met a total of one Loki in my 250+ hour career that actually strove to troll the hell outta my squad,

If they do implement the rep system (or when) then thats when you can get your revenge. Or atleast some kind of kick system to kick those ppl. Anyway i too do apologize for the griefing and trolling done by these selfish Loki as i usually play him, but on solo.

If they do implement the rep system (or when) then thats when you can get your revenge. Or atleast some kind of kick system to kick those ppl. Anyway i too do apologize for the griefing and trolling done by these selfish Loki as i usually play him, but on solo.

Considering that OP had trouble with a single Loki player joining him multiple times I think that vote kick wouldn't really help. What we need is Blacklists

This, this right here is quite annoying. Why was this change made? The recent players list should show recent players, not everyone you've played with that had a name beginning with a or b.

Anyways that sucks about Loki messin' with you OP.

Agreed.

My condolences to the OP for the death of his Fun.

Here's hoping the next update brings the Reputation system so we can at least upvote people who actually know what a team is.

I myself have fairly bad to horrible ping so I generally run with 2 or 3 members of my Clan with them hosting. When we can't fill the squad we take whatever we can get. I mention this because on more than one occasion I've been frustrated by the Recent List and it's lackluster changes. However if some pug has done or said something worth notice I try to make a note of their name either by taking a screenshot or asking one of my guys if they have the name in their list afterwards. Then I can use the horrid chat systems unix-like command to /w.

Recently I caught a skilled pug in a Catalyst alert we were doing. He had a sharp wit and stuck with us when I ran my over-amped Nova into a corner and got stuck between a stairway rail and a pipe! Took me five minutes to slide, shimmy and jump out! Shoddy Grineer contractors! Thanks camchase13!

More often than not though I use the technique to tell off someone playing Rhino like he's the God of Stomp and dies alone and angry in Survival after we all ran off to extraction yelling "Run FOOL!" Especially if they play the blame game and curse us out! Homey does NOT play that way! Suck it up and keep quiet if you can't take it. You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Just my $0.02. Whole lotta pugs out there, can't teach them all.

BTW one of my best guys CaptEdster used to play Loki exclusively. Very well at that. Saved the trickster stuff for extraction, mostly.

Now if you want real Trolling try a maxxed out Vauban!

OldJerseyDevil

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"

{Blood & Honor.}

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Considering that OP had trouble with a single Loki player joining him multiple times I think that vote kick wouldn't really help. What we need is Blacklists

I was thinking of such. Blacklist players so they wouldn't be able to join your hosted sessions, and if you join a lobby with that player in, you'd get a prompt asking if you'd want to join due to X player being there.

Guys, chill with the hatred on Loki.

Anyone can troll with nearly any warframe, it just takes imagination and *skillz*.

But some frames are better than others for trolling.

Look at what happens when someone picks Teemo or Blitzcrank for a LoL match.