Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Approval, How Long?

(PSN)CODE-KRMSYN

Just now, (PSN)KrimsonKitsune9 said:

Okay so I'm asking this to get an idea of how long it takes for DE to Approve a Warlord's Clan Emblem, I uploaded mine Sunday at I think 1:47am what about you guys, how long did you have to wait to actually be able to use your Clan Regalia in-game?

Bad question
Correct one is WHEN it will be added to the game
And answer is with next update

So it can be approved today yet you will wait 1 month for it to be implemented to the game

But in my case 2 times since 2 emblems it was around a week

50 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

I mean... even Ragnarok that is goddamn old you can upload clan emblems instantly in the game. DE could have skipped this plat gate...

This is not really to do with the platinum cost. DE checks each emblem for issues, then sticks them in-game at the next patch. That bits the issue.

OP, mine was approved in about five days (not this year). They seem to be quite good at approving them in a sensible amount of time.

49 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

One of the failed system of warframe :(

I mean... even Ragnarok that is goddamn old you can upload clan emblems instantly in the game. DE could have skipped this plat gate...

I agree they should at least make the amount you plat you get from purchase a little more like 20$ for 370 plat which will disappear relatively quickly, 20$ should at least get us 1000 it would be much nicer imho but game dev's can be greedy af sometimes, don't get me wrong, I'm not talking bad about DE Warframe is a badass F2P game I just wish we got more out of spending real money on it

So I want everyone's thoughts on my emblem I created for my Clan's Founding Warlord he loves the design which I put together from pieces I found on Bing Images we're a bunch of stoners so we named the Clan United Stoner Assassin's Association which was too many characters to use So we just went with U.S.A.A. here's the emblem I made do you think they 
will approve it?
United_Stoner's_Assassin_Association_(Wa

Archived