Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fishing bug

UNO168

Same here, I was catching a fish, just struck it and was mid "pulling the spear back" animation when a thumper knocked me over. My character got stuck in a weird ass pose holding the spear and could literally do nothing, every button on the keyboard except 'esc' didn't do anything. I would get knocked over again, and after like 10 seconds would stand up but still not be able to use anything. I would get pushed into the water, it would reset me onto land, still nothing. /unstuck, still nothing. Finally died like 3 minutes later and that let me have control again.

Same here! Any location with any Warframe for me, fishing just freezes up my warframe and leaves me unable to do anything. If I miss a fish the animation and warframe gets stuck with the spear just swinging about in the air. Can't do anything except press the esc button or force quit. Before the latest update at least in a team with Loki, a team member could at least unfreeze me using Loki's switch teleport. Now even that doesn't work anymore and I'll just have to force quit the game 😢. I can't fish!! Please fix this issue DE. I beg you. It's been update after update for me with this glitch. I just wanna fish in peace. 

Archived