Xbox players

(XBOX)Bobsponge82

Question

8 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Bobsponge82 said:

Hello everyone! 

New guy here ..  i'm playing on xbox but i can't see any other players... region status? Hours im plaing on? Or something else?

Are you saying that you're in chat but see no other names listed?  What region are you in?  You can check that by opening up the options and scrolling through to "gameplay" (I think) and looking at the selections there.  On XBox, North America and Europe are the most active regions.  If you aren't in one of those, you could try switching region to see if you see any names populate the chat.

If that doesn't work, you can try a hard reset or setting up your ports (sorry, I can't walk you thru that but a Google search can help).

If those fail, you may need to put in a support ticket.  There's a link at the top and bottom of each forum page.  Or click below:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

On 2021-08-10 at 9:09 PM, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Are you saying that you're in chat but see no other names listed?  What region are you in?  You can check that by opening up the options and scrolling through to "gameplay" (I think) and looking at the selections there.  On XBox, North America and Europe are the most active regions.  If you aren't in one of those, you could try switching region to see if you see any names populate the chat.

If that doesn't work, you can try a hard reset or setting up your ports (sorry, I can't walk you thru that but a Google search can help).

If those fail, you may need to put in a support ticket.  There's a link at the top and bottom of each forum page.  Or click below:

Heya bro! Just wanna thank u 🤗

I changed locale on my xbox as u proposed and vua-lia! tons of players appeared and i even joining a clan 😀

16 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Hey bud! Thank you for such an elaborate answer! I will definitely check later what regions i'm on. I will keep u updated 💪

Archived