Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.6.1

[DE]Megan

@Megan Tiny bug: Since the Sisters of Parvos hotfix there's been a decoration redzone in a huge chunk of the Orbiter, across the whole Leverian desk and platform. It definitely wasn't there before! I moved a decoration out of that area and can't move anything back in now. 

Fixed the Tenet Agendus having a Mastery Rank of 0. It is now the intended Mastery Rank 14, along the same line as the other Tenet Melee weapons available from Ergo Glast.

There's an MR5 out there, somewhere, that really appreciates owning this weapon.

1 hour ago, Rigtis_Minovsky said:

Io chiederei al contrario, aumentare i mormorii per le sorelle alla stessa quantità dei lich. È imbarazzante quanto sia semplice la loro fattoria rispetto ai lich. Mi ci sono voluti 2 giorni per ottenere abbastanza kuva hek per il 60% dalla fusione di valenza, mentre conosco persone che hanno ottenuto ogni arma sorella, segugio ed effimero in 4 giorni, perché impiegano letteralmente meno di un'ora e mezza per essere completati, il che è deludente imo dopo essere stato abituato per anni alla fattoria dei lich standard. La fattoria dei mormorii della sorella è inesistente per niente  😒

You have to take a lot of things into consideration though.

There are so many guns to do, and it doesn't necessarily mean that they always come out with the high percentage, most of them are at 25%. After a while it gets boring to farm lich weapons, so it may take less time to complete them.

I would prefer not to stay half a day to finish just one lich, but to do many others, so as to bring them to 60%. Plus for the less experienced players, it becomes agony.

The Hound precept mod [Synergized Prospectus] does self-damage, killing itself and the person with said companion. This has been prevalent since the launch of Sister of Parvos, please consider fixing this mod.

3 hours ago, W4RF4M3 said:

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

yes thank you .. just saved me a lot of typing.. DE please fix our missing codex stuff.. for some of us its all that remains and I hate it not being completed.. again.. Also has anyone seen a rare reinforced Orokin or Corpus crate in the last 6 months?  They are the last 2 that I need to scan I know they are rare but 6200hrs in-game still havent seen either of these 2.... I've been on the special hunt for these everyday since Golden Thingy came out .. (yeah its not very useful I know but its all we have right)

3 hours ago, kyori said:

You disabled Mag's Magnetize on Sisters but still unwilling to disable Banshee's Sonar on them??

Why stop at Banshee. They should release a special hotfix for just u, blocking every warframe ability so u can have plane old gun and blade fight 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed breaking their K-Drive and weapon functionality by spamming Transference and Yareli’s Merulina while trying to mount.

• Fixed inability to pick up universal Ammo (Lavo’s Transmutation Probe, Protea’s Dispensary, etc) when Yareli is on Merulina. 

• Fixed the Yareli Noggle missing her skirt.

No fixes to Yareli's wholly lackluster kit? None?

ezNQWkQ.png

@[DE]Megan Can you all please consider a few QoL changes to Liches?....

1) I'm having a bit of a problem with users joining missions, stabbing their lich (figuring out the combo or failing), and then abandoning the mission. I normally wouldn't care about hoppers, but when they leave it bugs the mission and thralls stop spawning (dunno if that is intended). Not to mention its really problematic when they leave in an extended mission like mobile defense. Can the thrall spawn block please be fixed? Or maybe there could be some kind of penalty for users who do this repeatedly? Like maybe their progress is lost or their requiems reorganize?

2) With missions themselves, can you please also reconsider when you spawn into a mission. Sometimes I am dropped into a survival. with under 2 minutes remaining and I end up missing the thrall spawns and same for others who join me. Perhaps I am missing this, but if it isn't already in place, can we please at least be bumped up in our thrall count to cover the mission progress we missed?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Improved the Hound Reflex Denial Precept to be more similar to Nyx’s Absorb and capped the Damage per burst that can be directed back at you by Enemy Hounds; preventing self-damage or friendly fire. This also fixes player Hounds not redirecting the full amount of player Damage, only base.

Could someone please clarify this change? The phrasing seems weird. I think it's trying to say that the enemy hounds have had their reflect damage capped, and friendly hounds will absorb full damage instead of base damage while no longer friendly firing. However, I (like a lot of players) just assumed the bubble was blocking player damage instead of absorbing it. We can't normally trigger damage absorption mechanics on friendly targets like that. So this is all new information to me if I'm reading it correctly.

Edit: left out a word

Archived