Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.6.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, krrysis. said:

Why stop at Banshee. They should release a special hotfix for just u, blocking every warframe ability so u can have plane old gun and blade fight 

Something is wrong with your sentence? If I wanted banshee's sonar not working on sisters or liches, it means I am able to fight them without using warframe abilities. 

Those who wanted banshee's sonar to continue working on sister n liches, are the ones that are unable to fight them without warframe abilities.

1 hour ago, Pancoar said:

banshee FINALLY has a use in this game, let her have this one niche.

That is quite true. Perhaps like some others said, to be fair, DE should re-enable some other warframe abilities on sisters n liches like Mag's magnetize.

5 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

Let us have both, instead.
Banshee was brought back to life because she's able to trash liches, let's not bring everyone else down just because a thing got nerfed.

Quite true, DE should re-enable some other warframe abilities that are made not working on sisters and liches. That is to be fair. 

I am not against banshee herself, just wanted things to be fair. If want disable, disable all. If want to allow abilities to work, then should allow all.

But your last sentence, seems to mean someone in DE who is famous for bringing everyone down just because of 1 thing. lol

8 hours ago, twirlandswirl said:

Any word on fixing the mission timers?

8 hours ago, -MoS-Scorpioner said:

Could you please fix the mission timer bug? Sometimes you just joined a mission, and the timer says 1h+.

6 hours ago, DancenOrigins said:

So now that liches and sisters are in a good place. Could we please give kuva liches the wrong stab animation back like sisters? 

And maybe increase how much murmurs you get from thralls? It takes 3 times as long to do a lich than a sister 

5 hours ago, AbsoluteWaffle said:

Any RNG fixes coming? I'm convinced that Corrupted Holokeys were never added to the game, and starting a new Kuva Lich still takes longer to get the right weapon than to actually kill the Lich.

All of the above.

haha holokeys are a joke if you're on the wrong side of RNG, not wasting my time until it's fixed, 15 keys for the hours upon hours of trying.

##############################################

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. :( 

Please fix cosmetics we the players pay real money for just to end up with a bad experience trying to use what we purchased.

While holding a Primary.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

While holding a Pistol in Railjack missions. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying, it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of my view.

It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.

We need old Railjack bugs fixed, having trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of your view.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

To add the new Corpus Lich hound just fried my sentinel in one shot, come on DE give the Sentinels some love.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

A fix for Kuva Lich Murmurs please they take forever to get, why? should be faster than it is considering we then have to fight them in a final battle like the Sisters, the Sisters murmurs are way faster to get than a Kuva Lich. 

Fishing in Deimos is still bugged, getting stuck while fishing unable to move.

Acolytes need fixing, when I do a Steel Path Alert I hardly see them, even after hanging around for 10 minutes or more please make them a guaranteed spawn in on the Steel Path Alerts in the Navigation menu.

A fix for the players across multiple platforms who cannot unlock their waybounds.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

Was going to paste this in the Sisters Of Parvos Bug Thread, but it seems to have bugged out, unless there is another one setup for The Sisters Of Parvos somewhere I missed while looking.

Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

TYPE: [In-Game.]
DESCRIPTION: [I was stabbing my Toxin Sister Lich in the final fight in Proxima.]

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: [No idea, stab Lich poof I'm booted off the ship]
EXPECTED RESULT: [That's easy I beat my Sister Lich I should have the spoils from doing all the side cache missions and her gear and back on my ship chilling]
OBSERVED RESULT: [I stabbed my Lich during the final fight, I get kicked off the ship and the mission shows as a fail, this is an old bug from Kuva Lich's :(]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [It's done it about 3 times now, no idea how to produce it except play the game.]

Edit:
I know now why she was laughing in the video as I stabbed her, she knew the game was going to bug out and I'd pay the price. 

1.when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4.wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

6.nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

11 hours ago, DX5673 said:

Could you fix Khora's combo multiplier being reset whenever she uses her whipclaw with the tenet livia equipped.

Tenet Livia has "Granum Attache" system, it is intended and 100% not a bug. Which is normal and understandable since Xoris is also the same.

This latest update has turned my kubrow into a giant. When I go down the ramp in my orbiter to the armoury level there is now a kubrow head, chest, and front legs reaching to the roof over the incubator. I think my carrion drone is hiding somewhere in the lower levels of the orbiter in fear of this giant as I haven't seen it since the mega-kubrow took up residence. 😃

hace 10 horas, TakasuNight dijo:

Plus for the less experienced players, it becomes agony.

And that, my friend, is why many tenno agree that lich system shouldn't be unlocked at MR5. The lich system is always time consuming, sometimes frustrating and you need patience to get what you want, but the sisters system literally feels like if we were playing a "liches for dummies" version. When I want to farm a lich, I usually planify how much time it will take and how I will do murmurs farm (nodes, frames, weapons, etc.) but for sisters... there's no planification at all. You can take a basic Excalibur with a MK1- Braton, enter a pub and the squad will reveal all your mods in minutes as easy as scratching a gift card.

I agree that newcomers can have an opportunity to take a break of liches, but given how many lich weapons are available (that can take months to farm) in comparison to how few sisters weapons were introduced just to be rushed in mere days... something is wrong.

A new feature shouldn't overshadow an already existing one just by being an easier option, especially when such feature is basically a copypaste of the first one, imho.

10 hours ago, kyori said:

Something is wrong with your sentence? If I wanted banshee's sonar not working on sisters or liches, it means I am able to fight them without using warframe abilities. 

Those who wanted banshee's sonar to continue working on sister n liches, are the ones that are unable to fight them without warframe abilities.

Should we also nerf Wukong so he cant complete, spy, rescue, and many more faster than anyone else? Should we nerf volt cause his shield stacks in eidolons? Or Chroma for profit-taker? Where to stop? What's wrong with using the abilities available. Anyway's gloom is superior, imo. You can literally freeze them in place. Nyx can also strip all armor. So a gloom Nyx is probably even more powerful. Should we remove that too?

Melee was nerfed, and now we have an AOE primary meta, which will inevitably get nerfed also. It's more a matter of how long.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added the intro cinematics to both the Kuva Lich and Sister Showdown as seen in the original Kuva Lich fight debut! 

If the cinematic is just them standing there until you click skip cutscene like I have just experienced, no thanks.

56 minutes ago, Ms_Salami said:

Should we also nerf Wukong so he cant complete, spy, rescue, and many more faster than anyone else? Should we nerf volt cause his shield stacks in eidolons? Or Chroma for profit-taker? Where to stop? What's wrong with using the abilities available. Anyway's gloom is superior, imo. You can literally freeze them in place. Nyx can also strip all armor. So a gloom Nyx is probably even more powerful. Should we remove that too?

Melee was nerfed, and now we have an AOE primary meta, which will inevitably get nerfed also. It's more a matter of how long.

Uh? sigh.. another weird tenno talking out of context. bye.

I keep trying to get an answer on this; When can we expect to see the Steam Achievements updated to match the newly added/enabled Challenges? I really am trying to avoid them desyncing like when you added Joyride to the game, I want to engage with Deimos, Sisters, and the rest of the Corpus Proxima but I'm waiting until either the Steam Achievements are updated or I get a solid confirmation that they're not getting added. It's been like a month and I couldn't get an answer on Home Time. I was really hoping to see an update here and was disappointed.

Archived