Nightwave: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.6.1

[DE]Megan

I keep trying to get an answer on this; When can we expect to see the Steam Achievements updated to match the newly added/enabled Challenges? I really am trying to avoid them desyncing like when you added Joyride to the game, I want to engage with Deimos, Sisters, and the rest of the Corpus Proxima but I'm waiting until either the Steam Achievements are updated or I get a solid confirmation that they're not getting added. It's been like a month and I couldn't get an answer on Home Time. I was really hoping to see an update here and was disappointed.

• Like 1

What in the actual hell have you done to the sisters fight? There's a cutscene now on each for absolutely no reason, people getting disconnected, not being able to finish the lich, just had a host migration and had to quit because no more sisters spawned. 

• Like 6

Can we please get a fix to the vaykor sydon ability not working? Its been years at this point that this hasnt been fixed and its beyond irritating....

Also, what's up with still not being able to see the progress on excavators both in normal and arbi missions, its rrally off putting and chips away at the fun of the game mode.

• Like 2

Am 10.8.2021 um 20:03 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Lich Changes & Fixes:

• Added the intro cinematics to both the Kuva Lich and Sister Showdown as seen in the original Kuva Lich fight debut! 

In other words more time waste? Don't get me wrong, could be a nice thing, if the rest of them wouldn't be this tendious. First you need to farm the murmurs to get the words, then you need to "guess" the right order, which can take up to 4 encouters (sure beacons are a thing now but as long as they aren't a guaranteed drop or at least able to be researched in clan labs only a small workaround)  where you possibly must make them angry first. Then if you got the right order they go to a proxima mission instead being able to killed right away like before Sisters of Pavos. I can't talk for others but for me this isn't really fun, just an annoyance. Now we also need to wait to fight them in proxima till an introduction for a better cannonfudder enemy is played?
If it would be played after making it ok, maybe could be good, if other tweaks making them less an annoyance are made. Like maybe better % on the elements. Or as you already have a store, you put every tenet weapon into it without any elementcycle like now and making the sisters drop 40 Holokeys plus a progenitor core and we can use this to to buy the weapons with the wanted elements directly. Maybe even the possibility to fuse same cores to set higher base chance of element % on the weapons. 1 Core 25-60% like now, 2 fused cores give you 35-60% etc.
Another possibility (even compatible) is saying which slot the word is. We need to hit them at least one if not two times anyway or we run out of missions. So there wouldnt be much difference to now. Just the "random" based on "random" is gone. (Which as far as I see it, isnÄt something people enjoy since liches are a thing)

Edited by Tengarnos
Added sth.
  • Like 4

So ok did first Sister after this update and the introduction really is just a waste of time. Just standing there, doing nothing interesting or saying sth. Yeah, can be deleted. Plus you need to make a failsafe for the proxima fight (or delete too, wouldn't miss it). Vanquished my Sister, bugged into the wall thanks to the animation, got ported out of the ship "mission failed". Yeah why not port me to the room again or the entrance of the ship?

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Tengarnos said:

So ok did first Sister after this update and the introduction really is just a waste of time. Just standing there, doing nothing interesting or saying sth. Yeah, can be deleted. Plus you need to make a failsafe for the proxima fight (or delete too, wouldn't miss it). Vanquished my Sister, bugged into the wall thanks to the animation, got ported out of the ship "mission failed". Yeah why not port me to the room again or the entrance of the ship?

Did your fight sort of go like mine.

Spoiler

Source.

• Like 3

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Slayer-.:

Did your fight sort of go like mine.

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Source.

Well the end was the same. Just that I really went into the walls due to the same Sisteroutfit (just different element) based same animation. I really was in the walls. Could see it. So yours was even worse than mine since I needed to be relocated while you didn't.

• Like 1

Thanks for the hotfix.

But there are some thing lately that bug me.

- The Lich cutscenes are... not good. It is a mere waste of time since they only stand there, looking menacingly at a random direction. If they would be limited to the first Lich/Sister or would display some emotion like other bosses, fine, go for it. But not this. They feel like bad copied homework.

- While hunting down a Kuva Lich, I was sometimes not allowed to stab her with my parazon. Pressed X and nothing happened. Stood up, got downed and then it worked.

- Another player got infuriated because I accidently stabbed the Lich of them. It even gave me progress and drove out my Lich of the current sector she held.

- While on the final showdown, the last Lich suddenly disappeared into the void. Just like that. Neither host nor its hunter had a disconnect. Lich probably chose to live?

- Weirdly enough, Volt Prime seems to "loose his head" after a showdown on a Railjack which had its hull breached. I mean, that would of course get me nervous as well but not literally.

As always, stay safe, drink enough and keep working on making Warframe a better game.

• Like 5

vor einer Stunde schrieb CephalonSamara:

Another bug while eidolon hunting. Operator's void mode now DOES NOT PROTECT from the magnetic eidolon proc. Like wow guys, you fix 1 thing after breaking 1000 others.

Is that really a new bug? It's long time since I fought Eidolons, but there was the proc often even with void mode too. Only 100% protection was Harrows 4.

On 2021-08-13 at 6:55 PM, CephalonSamara said:

Another bug while eidolon hunting. Operator's void mode now DOES NOT PROTECT from the magnetic eidolon proc. Like wow guys, you fix 1 thing after breaking 1000 others.

Operator void mode has never protect against eidolon's magnetic proc, only protect against the magnetic damage.

It's been years since I did a proper eidolon hunt, iirc, operator void mode will not be affected as long as the warframe itself is not inside the radius of the magnetic bubble attack. 

What is the point of Secondary weapon mod called Creeping Bullseye? We can't use it next to Primed Pistol Gambit. Who in their right mind will ever choose Creeping Bullseye over Primed or non Primed Pistol Gambit? New players get Pistol Gambit waaaaaaaay before Creeping Bullseye, so again, what is the point of that mod?

5 hours ago, muziqaz said:

What is the point of Secondary weapon mod called Creeping Bullseye? We can't use it next to Primed Pistol Gambit. Who in their right mind will ever choose Creeping Bullseye over Primed or non Primed Pistol Gambit? New players get Pistol Gambit waaaaaaaay before Creeping Bullseye, so again, what is the point of that mod?

If you're genuinely asking:

1. Baro doesn't always carry Prime Pistol Gambit
2. Even if he does, it's extremely draining on endo and credits to purchase then max out a Primed Mod, especially for newer players
3. Creeping Bullseye takes less drain, making it easier to fit on builds
4. Creeping Bullseye has synergy with Hemorrhage, as you can double the chance of a slash proc from a gun with fire rate close to the break point, which is low enough that you won't miss the fire rate, generally.
5. A personal preference can be that a gun fires too quickly for effective ammo conservation (See: Twin Grakata) and a lower fire rate can help you conserve your clip if your trigger disciple isn't perfect.

Is it true that the Shotgun and Primary versions have less competition for being effective crit mods? Yes. Is Creeping Bullseye pointless? No.

• Like 4