Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.6.1

[DE]Megan

So...  It's been a few more weeks since things have actually received any real update.  Let's talk.

1) Not sure when this started...but I cannot play Mutalist Alad V or Jordas Golem fights back to back.  If you try to "Repeat Mission" it fails to establish a session and dumps you back to the orbiter.  Now...that might make sense if I didn't have 6 keys and one of the missions required no key.  

2) Grineer sealab tileset.  Data vault from spy missions.  The one with 4 enemies in the vault, and assuming you enter the vault oriented such that the entrance is bottom center there are three levels (center, bottom, and a vent network with a pair of scanners at the top).  If you don't perfectly line up with the first grineer you can't perform a stealth kill.  The floor geometry raises just far enough to preclude a stealth takedown...because.

3) Speaking of fun new mechanics, did you know that you still have pets dying for no reason on the Eris tileset...and killing yourself doesn't respawn them?  Yeah...figured that out today.

4) Now the fun bit.  I main Zephyr.  The day you decided to not have capture targets and other stuff be affected by Tornado was amazing, because it meant I could finally use it without being a troll.  Well, guess what.  Guess which item is still influenced by Tornado.  If you guessed the resurgence burdens on arbitrations you'd be right.  I try to lay down AoE control, and every single burden flies up into the ceiling.  Their hitboxes are such that even ramming your warframe into the ceiling doesn't count as picking them up.  Joy...Zephyr is now incapable of area control while trying to resurrect a team mate...while health is crippled due to the burden..,and there's at least one player who can do nothing.  I'd ask if you play test this crap, because it didn't do this months ago.  At the same time, I already know the answer given the instant death toxin clouds.  Please fix this.  Otherwise playing Zephyr is actively hurting your team.

5) The corpus ship tilest still spawns a medallion inside the jail cell during a rescue mission.  If you're lucky the tube can be hacked.  You then have to wall jump and latch onto the top of the inside tube wall, and spam x.  It'll allow you to get the medallion, without ever sowing the prompt, because QA after more than a year still hasn't been able to get this fixed by the programming department.

Top notch here DE.  Rereleasing an old prime pack somehow breaks other systems....because that makes sense while "everyone is working on the new war."  You say that like it's special...but what is the alternative?  If the next update is the new war (or more accurately the next content update), then who would be working elsewhere?  It's not like you've got any real investment into other stuff.

1. count "20 nighwave defend" mission on it end, like index, not by exit
2. hide-option to chat bloking words option to it "Loop" image sub-menu, because it can be suddenly clicked
3. build position 4 5 6 vanish after polirized
4. profit orb quest pick could stuck forever
5. Ogris hit effect and afterburn effect freeze game and mouse movement

On 2021-08-11 at 1:42 AM, FA22_RaptoR said:

Pathocyst still has its heavy attack for charged throw damage cut in half, it's doing the same damage as the regular quick throw 'heavy attack' (786) instead of 1572.

DE fix pls my favourite weapon deals half it's intended damage. :(

Archived