Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put arbitration Arcanes in the Arbiters of Hexis shop

(XBOX)KayAitch

We all agree that the Orphix Venom event shop was the best event shop.

The simple change that everything was there (so if you didn't get lucky with drops you could still buy what you wanted with event credits) was brilliant, it's what every event shop needs.

But also: arbitrations drop Arcanes, if you're lucky, otherwise you have loads of Ayatan Sculpturea.

Arbitration Arcanes should be available in the shop for Vitus Essence.

Likewise: Steel Path gun Arcanes should be in Teshin's Steel Path shop, the Lato/Braton Vandal and Khora parts should be available for Simalris rep in his shop. Everything should be available to the unlucky for some resource that drops at a constant rate.

I disagree. Having a majority of the valuable items in a vendor makes their acquisition shallow and meaningless. Warframe's always been most enjoyable for me when my mission directly rewards what I am farming. Orphix Venom and Scarlet Spear were over-rewarding and devalued high-tier equipment by lowering the acquisition bar very low to the floor.

Arbitrations have a unique reward rotation structure that rewards players who stay countless rotations. Dumbing everything down to a vendor isn't something I can get behind.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Having a majority of the valuable items in a vendor makes their acquisition shallow and meaningless.

Then just make the cost be however many missions you think is fair.

Like if an item should drop ⅒ of the time make it cost 10 of currency. For 1% of the time make it 100.

Whatever. RNG is not exclusive. Luck is not depth and meaning (if you think it is be super wary of gambling, you're a perfect mark).

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Arbitrations have a unique reward rotation structure that rewards players who stay countless rotations

It really doesn't. More rounds does not equal more or better rewards. I've had multi-hour arbitrations that gave nothing but the poorest endo rewards and sculptures. I've had quick runs that gave multiple Arcanes.

Luck is arbitrary, and those multi-hour sessions just feel like a waste of time that burn me out.

I honestly don't get how you think that provides any kind of depth.

Archived