Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disabling screen shake in settings doesn't work.

Quezaar

A number of weapons like the Stahlta (alt fire), Trumna and primary kitguns with the Tremor grip have noticable, literally nauseating, migrane inducing, screen shake/sway. And no, I don't mean recoil, I mean screen shake.

Been playing since 2013 and never had any problems (and still don't with the game overall) but last year saw this new trend emerging and honestly, this is kind of a health issue. I mean, there is after all a reason why there's an option to turn it off in settings.

• 3 months later...

I've disabled it in my settings and yet doing many things I keep getting screen shake. Even the landing for a relay etc. shakes the screen. Like why? it used to be smooth and even disabling it don't stop it, it's nauseating. I go to sea on ships that rock constantly and don't feel this $h!7. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-04 at 4:15 PM, USNBLACKICE said:

I've disabled it in my settings and yet doing many things I keep getting screen shake. Even the landing for a relay etc. shakes the screen. Like why? it used to be smooth and even disabling it don't stop it, it's nauseating. I go to sea on ships that rock constantly and don't feel this $h!7. 

Good to hear that from someone w a solid real life reference.

I mean nobody wins from players falling away because of litteral heath issues like nausia and migrane.

Archived