Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best weapon to give to Railjack Crew?

Sumona

Anything with big AoE primary fire, not dependent on aim, not using rivens... (Kuva) Zarr, (Kuva) Ogris, Tenet Envoy, etc.

As these kinds of guns are usually balanced by stagger/low ammo efficiency/long reload they're really good to give to crew, because with crew, ammo doesn't matter, stagger doesn't happen and there aren't that many boarders in each sled for reload to be a big deal.

I have 2 liches that i particularly like. One of them is a toxin 45% kuva hind, who can deal AoE damage, penetrate shields and occasionally smite enemies.

And recently i acquired a very cool 50% magnetic kuva zarr tsundere. Liches are surprisingly competent at killing boarders. Optimally the radiation one would be prefferable, because radiation is indeed a very strong form of crowd control.

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

They also don't use alt-fire modes.

In the case of the Envoy it doesn't have one, just a big dumb rocket with solid Crit/Status chance.

Though it is a shame, I'd imagine the Tenet Tetra's alt-fire would have been funny to watch with no ammo restrictions.

pretty much anything most people normally use; powerful AoE or chaining weapons.

personally I decided to give my Defender a Tigris Prime and my engineer a Synoid Gammacor: not S-tier weapons, but they can kill veil enemies with them if their AI allows it (sometimes when boarders take cover on the ship the crew aren't smart enough to flank them and will keep shooting at them while they are behind a solid wall).

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

In the case of the Envoy it doesn't have one, just a big dumb rocket with solid Crit/Status chance.

Spectres/allied AI use ADS fire modes on guns, and the tenet envoy is still broken in which they guide the rockets into the floor

Archived