Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make a "Activate Selected Power (Hold Version)" for controllers.

Vortex

In controller we got the option called "Activate Selected Power", would be great to have another one called Activate Selected Power (Hold) so we can activate the hold version of the selected ability just by tapping the key.

I'm glad that they developed the Helminth system, since I've been able to at least swap out some of these Hold powers for other abilities.

It's weird that we're this long - what, 7 years? - into Warframe and this problem persists for Console players.  Many of us started playing with the Touchpad functionality and remapping our controllers and brains shouldn't be the solution to this.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Hooligonzo said:

I'm glad that they developed the Helminth system, since I've been able to at least swap out some of these Hold powers for other abilities.

It's weird that we're this long - what, 7 years? - into Warframe and this problem persists for Console players.  Many of us started playing with the Touchpad functionality and remapping our controllers and brains shouldn't be the solution to this.

I hate how this works actually, you need to press the button for 2 seconds to use the second effect/switch, would be great to have extra input keys for this purpose.

In keyboard would be like: F1,F2,F3 and F4 for the second ability while in the controller something like "Activate Selected Power" for the selected skill.

Archived