Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugatras on Secondaries?

BiancaRoughfin

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tennos! <3

For as long as i know, the Sugatras have been the least liked Aesthetic item in the game, many times getting players frustrated when they are part of a Prime Access feeling better items could have come in the pack.

For the past few weeks i have been picturing various weapons i have with Sugatras attached to the Stock and i feel they would have a lot more value if they could be attached to Secondaries.
In the case of Thrown Secondaries (Kunais/Hikous/Spiras/Etc) they would instead attach to the pouch on the player's thighs.

What do other Tennos think of this? Would it be cool/interesting having those dangly decorations on your Secondaries? 

On 2021-08-12 at 5:18 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Either reply to the topic or dont reply. Didnt ask for Grammar check.

They're right regardless... 🤐

On-topic though: either way the ability to use Sugatras on non-melee weapons would be a sweet way to integrate them further into fashion imo. I've got a ton of them just lying there, never used, while if they were usable on primaries/secondaries then many of them would suit the aesthetic of particular weapons and thus increase usage.

More fashion? Sign me up!
Though...I still wonder how visible it would be...I mean, a small little tail on the stock of your gun in a third person shooter is gonna be hardly noticeable. In an FPS, the gun is present in the view of the camera at all times.

Regardless, I'd be happy to have the addition.

Archived