Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo

Dontay1043

Question

2 answers to this question

I occasionally see people looking for an architect in game chat. This service actually involves some kind of pay to the person decorating your dojo. Like you know, you hire them to do some work, it's only fair you compensate them. So either this or find a friend who is addicted to minecraft creative mod and make them play warframe.

33 minutes ago, Dontay1043 said:

Need help customizing a dojo im talking about looking for a full blown person to make my dojo look as sick as possible

... Yeah, that's not a lot to go on...

I mean, you could try finding an Architect in the Recruiting Chat, like Darth_Predator mentioned, but~ I don't know how much of a compensation that player is going to ask... I don't even know if he's going to simply require you to collect the resources for whatever he's going to do inside your Dojo... Or if he's going to look at your Dojo layout and just go "Nope, can't work with this. You need to rebuild the entire Dojo according to my tastes so I can build you a sick looking dojo"...

... Its quite a gamble you're looking for... You might as well just start small and go from there since those Architects didn't start big right away.

Archived