We need baruuk really hard....

theHrerm

Okay so,i want to be as clear as possible...
So baruuk,probably one of the most satisfying frames i have seen
But the farming process ? Its a bit too long
and i just want to say please give it to us,yes i get it that the games is fully dependent on platinum and you guys need money i get it,
And you guys even gave us loki prime And im happy for that
but i think we deserve baruuk and even if its not from a stream,add a prime version which will vault really quickly,and to make it a bit more harder,you can set baruuk prime blueprint to Rare,Nuero to uncommon or Rare,His chassis to Uncommon,And his systems to Uncommon/Rare
Or you can just buy his parts from Cephalon Simaris
I hope you guys add something like this
but its up to you.

Baruuk Prime will come when it's his time to be primed.

His normal version isn't hard to get at all, because you just buy all the blueprints from Little Duck. If you need standing then farm Exploiter Orb with resource booster.

• Like 5

Farming Baruuk is actually really quick if you do Exploiter orb, the toroids from there have SO much standing. As for the prime... We got Nidus up next confirmed and Harrow should be next. After that we got Khora and Garuda and finally, Revenant and Baruuk. We're looking at at least 1 more year and possibly 3 more months on top of that if Baruuk isn't released before Revenant.

A frame gets vaulted "fast" only if you play once every two years because if you look at something like Nekros: he was released in August 2016 and got vaulted in June 2018, 22 months is a lot of things but "fast" isn't one of them.

Edited by Rage_Inducer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, serinho said:

His normal version isn't hard to get at all, because you just buy all the blueprints from Little Duck. If you need standing then farm Exploiter Orb with resource booster.

His normal version is Warframe's version of "hard" to acquire, as it takes a massive time investment.  You need to fully max out one open world syndicate and then get another one to 3/5.  With daily standing caps, not only is this a serious time investment, it also must be spread out over many days.  Open world content is also generally more difficult than star chart content, for whatever that's worth.

But you're right.  He'll be primed when it's his time to be primed, and that's still a ways off.  DE did give out some of the more annoying frames to farm in anticipation of the Helminth dropping (Twitch drops for Harrow, Khora, maybe more?).  So it's not impossible for them to do this for Baruuk for some reason.  But I don't see it happening.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, serinho said:

His farms actually pretty hard to farm considering the tank he’s locked at is locked behind the Atmo systems gate.

• Like 2

On 2021-08-12 at 5:47 PM, serinho said:

Welp im gonna wait for the primes then.

On 2021-08-12 at 5:56 PM, Rage_Inducer said:

Farming Baruuk is actually really quick if you do Exploiter orb, the toroids from there have SO much standing. As for the prime... We got Nidus up next confirmed and Harrow should be next. After that we got Khora and Garuda and finally, Revenant and Baruuk. We're looking at at least 1 more year and possibly 3 more months on top of that if Baruuk isn't released before Revenant.

A frame gets vaulted "fast" only if you play once every two years because if you look at something like Nekros: he was released in August 2016 and got vaulted in June 2018, 22 months is a lot of things but "fast" isn't one of them.

i see its gonna take a while i guess anyway i think revanant gonna be OP so i got 2 slots for those babies