Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall desires for Warframe...some QOL's

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

-Aura mod capacities brought on par with each other

-Variable character movement speed adjustable by the position of the analog control (option for no click to sprint but rather full tilt of analog would be full sprint)

-Option to swap around Injected abilities from Helminth even after injection without having to reinject and pay cost twice (maybe being able to have the same ability on different loadouts and in different ability positions)

-Fix for pet AI

-Pets- give them all the ability to revive themselves after x amount of time without the need of a mod

-Innate Warframe vacuum

-Option to be able to color each armor piece separate from one another for those of us who like to mix match armor sets 

-AOE arcane for single target weapons that puts them on par with AOE weapons

-Option to dual wield two separate single handed melee weapons of our choice

-Option to dual wield two separate single handed secondary's of our choice

-Quick Dojo travel option while on orbiter from our menu selection screen rather than having to go to nav screen

-Join random mission button (for those of us bored and indecisive)

-Universal Nightwave credits that carry over to every NW series (what's the need in having a specific credit for each series for anyways?)

-Nightwave tasks: Show and track all missed nightwave tasks (right now you have to complete what's on the screen until the next ones show up)

-Option of where we want to load up in the game (relay, orbiter, clan dojo etc, fortuna, etc)

-Option to favorite Warframe and weapons so they can be at a top of a list rather than having to sort through a potential long list

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

-Pets- give them all the ability to revive themselves after x amount of time without the need of a mod

Just not let it die?

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

-Innate Warframe vacuum

Has been implemented for several years. Especially the stoy of the actual implementation is quite funny and prooves beyond a doubt, how useless the feature actually is.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

Then what's the point of AoE weapons in the first place?

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

Whould be nice, but considering the rediculus amount of work the Devs whould have to put into this, no thanks. I'd prefer actual content.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

-Universal Nightwave credits that carry over to every NW series (what's the need in having a specific credit for each series for anyways?)

It's to keep players at playing. Similar to Argon, but a much better implementation. If you really need the explanation, watch the Dev stream, waaaaaaay back, where they explained the Argon timer in detail.

Or watch any essay on the psychology of battlepasses in the last 2-3 years.

On 2021-08-12 at 6:37 PM, Walkampf said:

Has been implemented for several years. Especially the stoy of the actual implementation is quite funny and prooves beyond a doubt, how useless the feature actually is.

Innate Vacuum wasnt ever implemented. Vacuum has a range of 12m (since its+11.5m), not the innate pickup of 2.5 (well actually 2m since .5 is model range that already picked up items before) that Scott added.

On 2021-08-12 at 8:57 AM, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

-Aura mod capacities brought on par with each other

If anything I wish more of them had their capacity increased, but not all of them.

power donation being higher makes a lot of sense. but steel charge is odd in that no other weapon category buff aura gives higher capacity despite mele being widely considered the most powerful class of weapons. all amp auras should be brought up to steel charge's capacity, and a fair amount of the lesser used auras should be as well just do incentivize using them. I dont think they should all be made equal though.

-Option to be able to color each armor piece separate from one another for those of us who like to mix match armor sets

The issue with this one, and a lot of other customization based things, is that the data storage for stuff like this adds up real fast, and increases the time it takes for player models to load. (this is also why there's a limit on riven and wreckage capacity, minus the loading thing)

I'd prefer if they just normalized color channels across all attachments and operator cosmetics. It astonishes me that they STILL release cosmetics with metallics that don't have any of their metallic channels in the damn accents slot. Despite the endless stream of complaints they get about it. It's not an issue of we should be able to color them separately, is an issue of we shouldn't need to at all, because color channels should be consistent between all of them to begin with. They literally make the majority of their money on cosmetics, why the #*!% are they so allergic to making them color matchable.

Definitely not. Maybe do something like make blast damage cause a strong aoe on proc and revert the gas damage nerf (I truly do not understand why they did this). And buff the damage of non-aoe weapons really hard. If I can kill an acolite in 3 shots with an aoe weapon I should be able to one shot them with a non aoe weapon of the same MR rating, or there is virtually no reason to use them. Aoe should be a damage trade off, not be some of the highest damaging weapons in the game for BOTH single and multi-target. Removing self damage outright instead of making it more balanced is one of the worst decisions DE's ever made for the power balance of the game. Self damage is good if done well.
I use to carry one multi target gun and one single target gun which is a playstyle I greatly enjoy (and most looter shooters actively encourage doing exactly this). Now AOE is so powerful that is just does both with little drawback and it's not great.

-Option to dual wield two separate single handed secondary's of our choice

This would be a fantastic idea for a frame. I keep knocking about the idea of a 4-armed frame that can do this in my head. But it would be way overpowered as a mechanic that you can just do with anything on any frame unless it takes one of your other weapons slots to do it. Would be pretty difficult to implement as well. Fun idea but I dont think it would work.

I mostly agree with everything else.

Archived