Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Rewards Aug-Sept-Oct

LillyRaccune

Just wanted to give a heads up that the Amazon Prime / Prime Gaming rewards for Warframe have been announced for August, September, and October 2021.

Aug - Colour Pallet + Exclusive Domestik Drone,

Sept - Exclusive Ephemera,

Oct - Furis (with slot/potato) + Verv Furis skin.

The colours and the ephemera are making me really temped to rejoin amazon prime :crylaugh:

Screenshot of rewards:

Spoiler

Y02PpXq.png

Just now, LillyRaccune said:

Just wanted to give a heads up that the Amazon Prime / Prime Gaming rewards for Warframe have been announced for August, September, and October 2021.

Aug - Colour Pallet + Exclusive Domestik Drone,

Sept - Exclusive Ephemera,

Oct - Furis (with slot/potato) + Verv Furis skin.

The colours and the ephemera are making me really temped to rejoin amazon prime :crylaugh:

Screenshot of rewards:

Hide contents

Y02PpXq.png

That IS tempting. 

Especially as a Furis healstick user. 

42 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

Not akfuris so your damage will be minimal so getting life steal not sure how effective that will be.  If they made that mod work with both single and double then I'd consider spending a mod slot and the secondary slot.

It isn't about killing the enemy. You need a tiny percentage of lifesteal on any grunt to get your health back to full. Believe it or not stats have shown before that the Furis is a relatively popular weapon. 

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It isn't about killing the enemy. You need a tiny percentage of lifesteal on any grunt to get your health back to full. Believe it or not stats have shown before that the Furis is a relatively popular weapon. 

It couldn't be because the weapon is one of the few very early mr weapons right?  No that couldn't be the reason. ..

6 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

It couldn't be because the weapon is one of the few very early mr weapons right?  No that couldn't be the reason. ..

Ignorance is one thing. Willful ignorance is quite another. You are exhibiting the latter. 

I explained to you that it has been a popular weapon for some time because of the augment. There is no shame in not knowing that. But it is an odd hill to die on to continue to pretend it isn't a thing when it is explained to you. 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

1JSNPWS.jpg
ephemera and drone look suweeet! Easy claim. 

Prime offered me like one of those two dollars trials top try to get me back, guess I'll be renewing it for a couple months lol, good timing I guess. It's worth it for these seriously, that drone looks so cool and the ephemera is sick I can't wait to use it on like, several different setups I'm thinking of now. 

26 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Prime offered me like one of those two dollars trials top try to get me back, guess I'll be renewing it for a couple months lol, good timing I guess. It's worth it for these seriously, that drone looks so cool and the ephemera is sick I can't wait to use it on like, several different setups I'm thinking of now. 

Right, same! My wife is a member been prime member for years. Auto ship is so convenient! All over those two. 

1 hour ago, Hawk1911 said:

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Ignorance is one thing. Willful ignorance is quite another. You are exhibiting the latter. 

I explained to you that it has been a popular weapon for some time because of the augment. There is no shame in not knowing that. But it is an odd hill to die on to continue to pretend it isn't a thing when it is explained to you. 

According to the stats for 2020, the furis has the exact same usage as as the mk1-kunai. 

Given that mod is not something an early player would use/have access to, and that by the time a player does have access to it they've likely got better ways of healing, I think it's very probable that the usage stats are driven in very large part by it being a beginner weapon.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

According to the stats for 2020, the furis has the exact same usage as as the mk1-kunai. 

Given that mod is not something an early player would use/have access to, and that by the time a player does have access to it they've likely got better ways of healing, I think it's very probable that the usage stats are driven in very large part by it being a beginner weapon.

The mk1-Kunai it's a literal starter weapon for a "ninja" marketed game... The secondary you have to pick in the introduction mission. When you see the heat map that you seem to miss, it's quite clear that the weapon is indeed used for healing purposes even for high MR players:

Here is the heat map for the mk1- Kunai (with less than 0.1% of usage after mr 14):

Descripción no disponible.

here is the heat map for the Furis, wich it has similar numbers of usage on every single MR after the "begginers" MR till MR 30:

What about the "stronger" counterparts for the Furis, wich doesn't use the mod?:

Afuris: 0% on MR 30

Dex Fruis (free weapon with free slot and free potato) it's less used than the regular Furis on MR 30....

I think it's fairly safe to assume that some players (including me) uses it for that purpose rather than just "it's a starter weapon"...

Which it isn't btw, the mk1 - furis has worse usage stats:

If you compare the heat map on mk1-furis and mk1-kunai, you can see a true "starter" weapon.

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

The mk1-Kunai it's a literal starter weapon for a "ninja" marketed game... The secondary you have to pick in the introduction mission. When you see the heat map that you seem to miss, it's quite clear that the weapon is indeed used for healing purposes even for high MR players:

Here is the heat map for the mk1- Kunai (with less than 0.1% of usage after mr 14):

here is the heat map for the Furis, wich it has similar numbers of usage on every single MR after the "begginers" MR till MR 30:

What about the "stronger" counterparts for the Furis, wich doesn't use the mod?:

Afuris: 0% on MR 30

Dex Fruis (free weapon with free slot and free potato) it's less used than the regular Furis on MR 30....

I think it's fairly safe to assume that some players (including me) uses it for that purpose rather than just "it's a starter weapon"...

Which it isn't btw, the mk1 - furis has worse usage stats:

If you compare the heat map on mk1-furis and mk1-kunai, you can see a true "starter" weapon.

Thank you for yanking out the stats. My point exactly. 

6 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

I have literally gone and built and put six forma into a furis for the sole purpose of equipping the life steal mod and then handing it over to the suicidal sortie defense operatives so I don't have to pick them up out of the dirt every 3 seconds.

Yeh its just a nice little utility weapon with the augment. Some people don't realize a lot of things that have surprising niche popularity in warframe has nothing to do directly with damage, it's just provides some neat utility people have realized. Even before Life Strike became a bit more unwieldy to use, WoP was always a nice way to get healing on any frame, even if you aren't running Vazarin, without having to get in range, which can be nice depending on the enemy, especially if you are trying to stay out of range of auras from like Ancients and stuff. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I don't care :) I just hope DE makes a nice buck/gets new players with these deals with other companies. But I'd like to see how the ephemera looks in motion. ^^

I would really like to see it in motion too. 

The way it looks in the still picture it has the vibe of looking like energy "bindings" of some sort, like they are restraining his arms, but in the animation it may look more like he is using it and not that it is sort of "holding him" the way it looks to me in the picture. The animation could greatly change the perception of it, so I am greatly looking forward to seeing more of the ephemera, but I'll be honest the domestik drone looks kinda cute too lol... ^_^

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I would really like to see it in motion too. 

The way it looks in the still picture it has the vibe of looking like energy "bindings" of some sort, like they are restraining his arms, but in the animation it may look more like he is using it and not that it is sort of "holding him" the way it looks to me in the picture. The animation could greatly change the perception of it, so I am greatly looking forward to seeing more of the ephemera

The Ephemera might be like the spore ephemera but with no infestation on the ground? 

11 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Thank you for yanking out the stats. My point exactly. 

Yeh its just a nice little utility weapon with the augment. Some people don't realize a lot of things that have surprising niche popularity in warframe has nothing to do directly with damage, it's just provides some neat utility people have realized. Even before Life Strike became a bit more unwieldy to use, WoP was always a nice way to get healing on any frame, even if you aren't running Vazarin, without having to get in range, which can be nice depending on the enemy, especially if you are trying to stay out of range of auras from like Ancients and stuff. 

You also can heal companions if you are using the Link Health mod (beasts/moas/hounds), that's amazing if you don't want to use a mod for it on your companion. I think people just forgot that there is no "one way" to do things in warframe and that's why is so popular (besides being F2P)

23 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

I have literally gone and built and put six forma into a furis for the sole purpose of equipping the life steal mod and then handing it over to the suicidal sortie defense operatives so I don't have to pick them up out of the dirt every 3 seconds.

This singluar idea puts Butterfly85 14 parallel universes ahead of the playerbase across all platforms.

I tip my hat to you kind person is the most meaningful, most respectful way possible.

paying for prime isnt bad.. get to watch some shows, get free shipping... and get warframes bonus's.. but This month I am having an issue claiming the rewards for august. been trying every day. and it is still un-claimable for me.. any ideas? or is this a new bug again..

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Damontar said:

paying for prime isnt bad.. get to watch some shows, get free shipping... and get warframes bonus's.. but This month I am having an issue claiming the rewards for august. been trying every day. and it is still un-claimable for me.. any ideas? or is this a new bug again..

When was the last time you picked up Twitch Prime rewards? If it was before this February, I think you may need to systematically unlink and relink your accounts.

So unlink your gaming.amazon.com account (twitch prime), then your amazon.com account, then your twitch.com account, then finally your warframe.com account. At least that is how I would do it. Then you can start linking them up again.

Official instructions in the thread below. I know the thread is about twitch drops, but in my eyes it is a messy house-of-cards group of connections and needs to be built from the ground-up.

Spoiler

I hope this helps.

Archived