Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

All Bugs I Noticed. (Happened In Both Normal Mission And The Void)

biomachine

- Player still able to moving around after dead. Teammate still be able to revive the player if the player stop moving.

- Black Screen. After the extraction, the screen become black and the mission not end. Enemy (if they follow) will still shooting at players and they able to die.(from my experience if you use revive at this time, it doesn't count but not yet sure) After waiting for a while sometime it will continue to Loading screen and end up ok but sometime players stuck there require them to close the game.

- Can't interact with doors and items. Also sometimes it went further to not be able to interact with enemy and also enemy can not damage you too (you will not be targeted and even if the attack is AOE, it doesn't effect too.)

- In Extermination mission, the enemy not spawn(This happened on normal mission so far). It's usually end up having 10 to 20 enemy left in countdown but no enemy left in the map to kill make the mission impossible to finish. (I discuss this with players and we think that maybe the enemy stuck in decorative objects in the map...but I think it's impossible to have that many enemy stuck at the same time.) I faced the often on PHOBOS.

*** Any more Bug feel free to tell. I will find out more bug in the mission. 

- Player still able to moving around after dead. Teammate still be able to revive the player if the player stop moving.

- Can't interact with doors and items. Also sometimes it went further to not be able to interact with enemy and also enemy can not damage you too (you will not be targeted and even if the attack is AOE, it doesn't effect too.)

As far as I know those two are caused by laggy host.

- Black Screen. After the extraction, the screen become black and the mission not end. Enemy (if they follow) will still shooting at players and they able to die.(from my experience if you use revive at this time, it doesn't count but not yet sure) After waiting for a while sometime it will continue to Loading screen and end up ok but sometime players stuck there require them to close the game.

Black Screen just ended 3 games all 3 games with it.

Needed to close the game with force.

From all this is the most annoying ^.^ one.

Its just a reboot and works again but yeah annoying thats all.

Regards,

-lSnowFoxl