Please let us sell cosmetics to clear up space.

jays1de

I have some cosmetics I will never use and would love to have them removed from my inventory (they are irritating to look at). I do understand that they're not sellable because of the ''I sold it by accident please help'' thing but honestly, they should have some kind of system where they would have to type a case-sensitive word in order to go through with the selling along with maybe a timer for when you can't sell any other cosmetic if ever you get hacked or have your account used by someone else.

• Like 2

I've been asking for this for quite some time, there is so much Tennogen and other items I've got, that I never use, I want a way to dispose of them

P.S: This type of topic, goes into Feedback, just a small tip

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

So how would that work, you just sell them for credits? Most cosmetics are bought with plat, or in the case of tennocon stuff, real money. Are you asking for a refund? That would be impossible to do. I do understand not wanting to see cosmetics you don’t like however. Honestly just have a hide option, would be better IMO. 

Warframe is the absolute worse place for wanting tidiness.

From leftover nightwave credits, to "cancelled" in-game items like the orokin cyphers, there are just too many trash that you cannot get rid of.

Do you remember when vor strapped a bomb on us during tutorial? We still kept the lockpick that we can't use ever again in our foundry.

Just embrace the trash hoarding.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Warframe is the absolute worse place for wanting tidiness.

From leftover nightwave credits, to "cancelled" in-game items like the orokin cyphers, there are just too many trash that you cannot get rid of.

Do you remember when vor strapped a bomb on us during tutorial? We still kept the lockpick that we can't use ever again in our foundry.

Just embrace the trash hoarding.

its a reminder to never let a shady old man grab you by the leg

• Like 1

Warframe needs a better UI to manage our bloated inventory, something like sorting items that you use separately, or a personal 'vault' where you could move the things you dont want to use and see clutter the arsenal - then you wouldnt need to sell it and sweat about it and could easily free up your screen from the clutter and save loading time/memory too. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK:

Maybe a hide option so you don't have to look at them instead?

Either this, or/and a favourite option so you can simply put some on top or have a seperate tab like we have with colours for skins/armor etc.

This would be especially helpful for Warframes and Weapons.

I know we can sort them in different ways, but this would be a lot more convenient i think.

• Like 1

Inventory management in warframe is absolutely horrendous.

It's like they intentionally want to make things as difficult as possible to find.

This is more of a larger UI issue though , I wouldn't be surprised if they can't do it cause the code is too deep embedded in the systems.

I don't think that is worth development effort. Aside from the fact that people could accidentially delete cosmetics and have a change of heart, the system you propose might be easy to break or to exploit. 

That is certainly preventable with enough effort as well, but I simply do not see the point. Warframe has lots of filter options for the inventory and I suggest you make actual use of them.

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Just sell the NW creds, dude. Nothing is forcing you to keep them.

You're correct.

I have so much trash in my inventory I stop giving a dam and don't even remember which stuff can be sold or which are not.