MAKE ASH EASIER TO FARM

HMASPerth

This is a discussion not a rant whilst I am annoyed at how hard it is and that's why I'm posting I am only here to see if people are having the same issue as me.

Just wondering if people have been struggling to get the ash components like i have it has been 2 days and have repeated the same mission around 7th run on falling glory just to get the systems and it is way to hard at least for me it's not difficult it just takes an overly long time to do which is what is getting to me.

For anyone wondering the drop chances are:

Chassis: 10.26% on Rotation C of Obal crossing
Neuroptics: 10.26% on Rotation C of Avar Vector
Systems: 10.58% on Rotation C of Falling Glory 

55 minutes ago, arash69 said:

better off farming plat to buy ash then farm for the parts. the drop rates are stupid and its on the worst defense tileset..

I have an issue here, I need the systems for the Smoke Epherma 

• Like 1

I understand that DE are trying to incorporate RJ but locking ash systems behind a 10% drop on Rotation C of Railjack Defence is so frustrating; endless Railjack missions were honestly a mistake, they feel like more like or worse than a chore than anything else. I beg of you. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

Moving Ash and Oberon to RJ was a mistake.

Only moving Oberon was the mistake. Moving Ash has made his farm definitely easier. Now, instead of having to wait for that one Manic to (hopefully) drop the part you need, you don't have to wait around as long. Hell, the only time I got that Ash part from a Manic, didn't even kill him in the mission, got it in Ivara's Prowl by stealing it from him.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Only moving Oberon was the mistake. Moving Ash has made his farm definitely easier. Now, instead of having to wait for that one Manic to (hopefully) drop the part you need, you don't have to wait around as long. Hell, the only time I got that Ash part from a Manic, didn't even kill him in the mission, got it in Ivara's Prowl by stealing it from him.

Ash farming was always stupidly tedious, but I think there was a better solution than moving him to RJ. Oberon being moved to RJ is 1000000% a mistake on every aspect though.

Me who somehow ended up with 3 sets without realizing it before the change... 

3hxef2.jpg

Seriously I somehow ended up with lots of ash part blueprints.  If they still drop from maniacs I can't point you to exactly which missions spawn them all the time.  But try running them and see if you can still get them.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Me who somehow ended up with 3 sets without realizing it before the change... 

3hxef2.jpg

Seriously I somehow ended up with lots of ash part blueprints.  If they still drop from maniacs I can't point you to exactly which missions spawn them all the time.  But try running them and see if you can still get them.

I believe on console, it still drops from manics.

On 2021-08-13 at 10:16 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

yeah, whether it's the old manics or the new Railjack rewards, it seems to be an immutable law of warframe: Ash's parts must always suck to farm. 

It's insane how long it's been this is my 3rd day just trying to get his systems it is currently my 9th run and still nothing

Posted (edited)

This is a joke

I made a post about this a while ago saying I wouldn't rant but at this rate I am actually femming from the mouth I am that angry I have done Falling glory to try to get the Ash Systems a whopping 13 times and still have not gotten JUST THE SYSTEMS on average it takes 35-50 mins per run so we'll do the average time for that which is 42.5 minutes which means that in hours it has taken me 9 hours and 10 minutes just to get one component WHICH I STILL DON'T HAVE.

This is insane and ridiculous this isn't just a situation of "grind more for it" because I have just given up at the rate I was going just for one component NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I STILL HAVE TO GET THE OTHER COMPONENTS.

DE this a plee for you to fix his drop rates or make the mission to get him less braindead boring sitting in my room for 40 minutes watching a show while having to fight sometimes is starting to become stupid 

Something of note this has been spread over multiple days and it has been my 6th day trying to get Ash's Systems

Edited by HMASPerth
  • Like 2

It's intentional. People buy plat to skip it.

You could have traded to get the plat to buy him sooner. Which is another benefit for DE regardless.

Non-Cosmetic game monetization generally comes down to create problems and sell solutions. Warframe has "inconveniences" everywhere that plat bypasses in some way.

2 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

"Doing defection to get manics to spawn for ash is so annoying, this can't get any worse DE"

DE: Challenge accepted 

Thing is I wasnt all that bothered about Ash dropping from Manics as I could team that up with other hunts. I'd do Uranus Survival to hunt for Condition Overload, Defection for that Harrow Part or Kuva Survival for the red stuff.

I'm just glad I dont need to get him now because this is ass

Just now, Butterfly85 said:

Thing is I wasnt all that bothered about Ash dropping from Manics as I could team that up with other hunts. I'd do Uranus Survival to hunt for Condition Overload, Defection for that Harrow Part or Kuva Survival for the red stuff.

I'm just glad I dont need to get him now because this is ass

Indeed the diversity of mission types made it far less of a chore, glad i farmed second ash for grumpy gulper before the changes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

You could have traded to get the plat to buy him sooner. Which is another benefit for DE regardless.

Non-Cosmetic game monetization generally comes down to create problems and sell solutions. Warframe has "inconveniences" everywhere that plat bypasses in some way.

Problem is that I want it to make the smoke ephemera...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

Which is why people shouldn't reward DE with platinum purchase at all when drop rates are like this  Same goes for Ambassador.

Edited by Tuli_Donitsi

31 minutes ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

Which is why people shouldn't reward DE with platinum purchase at all when drop rates are like this  Same goes for Ambassador.

This is implying that if we don’t buy the thing, they’ll get the hint and increase the droprate?

4 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

This is implying that if we don’t buy the thing, they’ll get the hint and increase the droprate?

A hint to not keep doing it more and more in the future. If they put all future content below 10% drop chance inside missions that take +40 minutes then we should be more and more angry.

43 minutes ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

A hint to not keep doing it more and more in the future. If they put all future content below 10% drop chance inside missions that take +40 minutes then we should be more and more angry.

Something strikes me as a little off about how this’d work

42 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Something strikes me as a little off about how this’d work

"Vote with your wallet!" as they say about prepurchases. Should we simply accept them adding more bs drop chances and longer grinding for basic warframes like Ash and mediocre weapons like Ambassador?