MAKE ASH EASIER TO FARM

HMASPerth

9 hours ago, HMASPerth said:

Problem is that I want it to make the smoke ephemera...

Hahahah I'm in the same boat. 

I've just went and told myself that the grapes were sour as the old expression goes... I'm not even attempting that grind. 

From what I've heard it's a pretty low-key effect compared to a lot of other ephemeras anyways, and on the frame a lot of people would first think to use it on (Ash himself) his own smoky effects are so pronounced from what I understand they mostly obscure it anyways. So I think my sour grapes attitude is justified in this situation. I'm not going to spend who knows how many hours on that horrible defense map for a small chance at a systems I need for one of the most pathetic ephemeras in the game. 

HARD pass. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

On 2021-08-13 at 8:00 AM, arash69 said:

better off farming plat to buy ash then farm for the parts. the drop rates are stupid and its on the worst defense tileset..

DE needs money...everything DE does is to make acquisition difficult. Because it's a free game they can do that....unfortunately.

On 2021-08-13 at 7:55 AM, HMASPerth said:

I have an issue here, I need the systems for the Smoke Ephemera 

same and its the definition of pure hell trying to farm the systems in that janky tileset

Edited by killerKronos23
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

This is why I gave up before I even began. 

No ephemera is worth that. I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty melon baller.

tryed for a week and just said fck it. the worst part was i HAD ash systems for when i got the ephemera but i must of miss clicked and not realized when i was cleaning out my inventory. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

tryed for a week and just said fck it. the worst part was i HAD ash systems for when i got the ephemera but i must of miss clicked and not realized when i was cleaning out my inventory. 

Ouch, that hurts though. 

It might be worth it if the Smoke Ephemera wasn't such a weak effect. 

I was trying to decide if I thought it would be worth it to try to farm the Ash Systems for it, and I watched some videos and looked at some pictures modeling it and said F it in advance. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

7 hours ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

"Vote with your wallet!" as they say about prepurchases. Should we simply accept them adding more bs drop chances and longer grinding for basic warframes like Ash and mediocre weapons like Ambassador?

You’re saying that if we don’t purchase a thing because it’s too hard to get, they’ll be compelled to make it easier for us to get it for free?

Considering this is sort of the business model that keeps them alive, I’m not sure this is the answer. I (probably) wouldn’t mind an easier time too, since their initial estimations are partially based off of people who grind a lot harder and faster than I do, but I don’t think not buying a thing will send the right message

edit: Probably wouldn’t mind since RNG could potentially mean I get the bits I need first go

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
phrasing

Why begginer friendly warframes such as those , which were easy to farm by new players were locked away into rj , still boggles my mind to this date. Have DE mentioned anything related to this or we havent complained enough about 10% c-rot defense for ash parts.

Absurd farming times , better off just farming plat from relics and buying it from market or even buying its prime variant .

• Like 3

Ash parts dropping from manics wasn't much better. But the oberon changes make little sense.

It used to be do 1 eximus stronghold sortie mission and get 4 sets of oberon. It was a nice little extra income from eximus :)

Dumping Star Chart endless missions straight into railjack without any adjustments was a mistake and I sincerely hope DE gets around to revisiting them. Not to mention the endless RJ drop tables are an absolute travesty, full of mk1/2 parts you've already obtained dozens of in the Railjack portion before the game would let you even start the actual endless mission. 

The bad part isn't just the grind, it's where the grind is.  Not everyone has access to the railjack missions and those that do probably don't want to do them so you end up doing these missions usually alone which makes it even worse.  Add to it that you don't just start the defense mission like a normal defense mission but have to do a railjack mission prior to even doing that and it just adds to the slog.  I'm with you, they need to either up the drop rate for the components OR better yet, they need to change the epherma so it doesn't need Ash systems. 

12 hours ago, Parcialsobriedad said:

Why begginer friendly warframes such as those , which were easy to farm by new players were locked away into rj , still boggles my mind to this date. Have DE mentioned anything related to this or we havent complained enough about 10% c-rot defense for ash parts.

Absurd farming times , better off just farming plat from relics and buying it from market or even buying its prime variant .

He would buy Ash with plat no problem, it's that the smoke epherma needs Ash Systems in order to construct. 

• Like 1