Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! To celebrate the Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault and all its goodies, this week, all live streams offer a Happy Crafting! Grab Bag:

• 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

D4grTi736BBgE6VBUK6B-mMBawF7UoCEo353Xjm3

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

BzuMT0i.png

Uh grab bags, but they’re basic resources that are easy to get? I’m sorry what? 

edit: I recently did an arbitration with a res drop chance booster that lasted about 35 minutes, and got 2718 rubedo. That is roughly 77 rubedo per minute, compared to a CHANCE at a pitiful 150 for 30 minutes of watching someone else play warframe. It’s been said a lot already in this thread, but these drops suck. A lot, might I add.

Archived