Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

32 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! To celebrate the Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault and all its goodies, this week, all live streams offer a Happy Crafting! Grab Bag:

• 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

D4grTi736BBgE6VBUK6B-mMBawF7UoCEo353Xjm3

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Easy loot for crafting 🧐 are we finally gonna get nidus prime?

so basically this week's drop is a raffle/gatcha where we can get 10 orokin cells -which although not awfully valuable but always appreciated... or bunch of junks.

i can see this to be more useful for rookie tennos who just start watching the streams. but easily passable for veteran tennos.

it gives items that are easily farmable in the game, so it's never going to be a contender for the most exciting drops.
but it doesn't screw you up too bad if you miss the "grand prize" either, so at least the balance here is an improvement and should be appreciated.

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i give this week's drop a decent 3 out of 5 thumbs (👍👍👍--) it doesn't make me happy, but it doesn't make me angry as well.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)SpiritNogitsu said:

I'll try n hit the Orokin cells day, u can never have enough of those when Prime weapons use 10-15, ngl though ppl whingin bout free stuff are such choosing Beggers, so ungrateful xD not everyone has lots of Cells

Unless it works differently for PSN(which I don't believe it does) I think you missed the GRAB BAG part...there is no 'Orokin cells day'...

10 minutes ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

Oh. I wonder what the helminth would say if you feed it one of the grab bag contents? Hehe. 

"...You gave Helminth food stuffs? Helminth tongue no feel it... or wait...tiny spec of something on tip of Helminth's tongue...that food? ...uhh *swallowing noise* Helminth tummy definitely not feel it!!!"

1 minute ago, Fiendir said:

Maybe it'll be a more chill and less spammy chat this week lol

...Ohhhh... that's cute... you must be new. Nothing will ever stop or slow the trolls and other idiots that don't know how to check what the drops are, how to get them, asking when we'll get Clem/Protea/Nidus/Lavos/Yarelli/etc Prime, and so on.

Archived