Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

So why when my phone broke and I downloaded twitch on tablet it made me have to unlink and remind everything screwing my last 2 relic pack drops and now this week you give us this.... really feel like just canceling prime and twitch memberships I'm sick of being ripped off especially when 2 streets are at 2am and 5am my time making it very hard to get all!

Yea... no thanks. I can get 10 orokin cells in under 5min with a booster on saturn assassination. Why would I waste 30min on a 1in5 chance of getting it? Don't take us for granted guys, my time isn't cheap and to do this is basically disrespectful of our time and yours. How disappointing.

... I'll just...

... Yeah, I'll probably just throw myself at twitch and... I don't know, stream one of my missions so that some players can see how to collect 50x the amount of the same resources, from this specific "grab bag"...

... You're probably missing a few six 0s or more on each of those resources... Even my Star Chart extractors collect more than that.

Oh, well. I will deploy my Extractors instead, thank you :-)

(nevermind I haven't been deploying those Extractors in a while, since I have got plenty resources already, just by playing...)

What I would like is Endo! And Credits!

Gonna upgrade all those Mods... More Endo! More Credits!!! :-D

7 hours ago, AlyxisPrime said:

How is anyone complaining about free stuff?  You realize they're not obligated to give you anything?  You didn't even pay for the game. . .

Sheesh.

Anyways, the community team is fun to hang out with.

I'm fairly certain I explained this to you last week, so it looks like you're really struggling with the viewership/drop transaction dynamic. Here it is as simply as I can muster 

The twitch streams are marketing.

More viewers = better stream(marketing)

Streaming is distasteful to many people and they would ordinarily avoid the streams.

Drops help to capture an extended, & otherwise absent audience.

If you enjoy the streams, that's great, you can just shush & watch them. All good!

The more you complain about those who want better drops, the more likely it is that de will phase out their own community streams due to a lack of viewership.

Oh cool. I don't have to remember to watch next week.

Also,

7 hours ago, AlyxisPrime said:

How is anyone complaining about free stuff?  You realize they're not obligated to give you anything?  You didn't even pay for the game. . .

Sheesh.

Anyways, the community team is fun to hang out with.

Complaining about free stuff? Think about it this way: They are giving us a chance to get something equivalent to maybe 5 napkins. You can go get the same amount by simply going to a gas station or a fast food place. Will you use them? Sure. Does it measure up to anything you've been given in the past by them? No.

Warframe has been doing Twitch drops with their community stream for quite some time. No, they aren't obligated to give us anything. They also aren't obligated to give us weekly streams, forums, log in rewards, etc. But you expect it at this point right?

9 minutes ago, RoyBarina said:

idk what you talking about my helminth is looking forward for those drops 😍

No it's not.

It's looking forward to you just playing 30 minutes to get more than those miserable possible drops combined

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again, just give us special reward credits tot watching the streams and make a special shop in game where we can spend those credits, everybody happy 

2 hours ago, RoyBarina said:

idk what you talking about my helminth is looking forward for those drops 😍

Your Helminth must be special. XD Mine does not even bother for those amounts. 

*greatly amused* I really am kind of loving this. <3

Archived