Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

When I first saw this I thought it was decorations but no it’s resources. I am not sure this even worth collecting even if you are watching the stream. It is the worst I have seen since 5 Nakak pearls but they actually did forget a zero that time. Of course if they don’t need to give rewards but I will say if they want it give people an incentive to watch this is not a very effective way to do so.

Now...I might be a casual little gamer who prefers to use guns and play all mass effect style (great fun btw) and make about as much progress in one week as some make in just one day (unless they're playing serious). But even to a respectful guy like me who acknowledges all the hard work you do and is excited for what's coming, these drops are a bit like a kick to the balls...

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Raging Rights said:

Idk why people think watching the stream is all about the drops. I thought some people at least like to watch it to hear up coming news and to goof off with the community, but I fear I was sadly mistaken. 

Well. of course some people just like watching the streaming. Fine.

But in this thread we aren't talking about that; we're talking about the drops.

And this week's drops are - frankly - quite silly (or in silly quantity).

Thus, complaining about the drops doesn't mean negating the streaming in itself (although some people do that). It just feels like these drops are... meaningless. Regardless of the streaming.

IMHO, if DE offers drops on their streaming, those drops should be somewhat meaningful. Otherwise it feels like a joke.

On 2021-08-14 at 5:40 AM, Schwitzer said:

Criticism is not the same as uncaring. 

Yeah, because when people writing one word sentences and a lot of swear word and etc in the comments and telling the DE how useless they are and their drops from a stream where not even supposed to be a free drop just free content for the players is a criticism. 

I understand the fact that if there is a drop it should be worth more then this, my problem is that people demanding it, and with this telling the DE team that they are not caring enough about them to write a judgement which is not bashing but constructive criticism, like "we know you guys always gives us drops, but if you giving us juts a little, it would be better not giving at all. We will watch the stream anyway" not "this is a joke" "i am done" "what" etc. Sorry for my english and if its offensive for someone, i didnt meant to do that. 

Ngl im watching 30 mins just to check if the drops are actually as trash as we think 🤦‍♀️ hoping they're just messing with us because this list feels like a waste of time. Like yeah I watch for the devs too cause they're funny and I enjoy them but this drop list feels like a slap in the face lmao I'm actually a little offended by the rubedo and 10 control modules 😂 what the heck DE, making it hard to defend you this time

Archived