Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug- Grineer Lich consuming one charge of each requiem mods when they leave for saturn proxy, making you double dip for the kill.

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

Just had this bug happened to me.

Had the following combination before encountering my Lich to test the final combination: Fass (1 Charge) , Jahu (3 Charges) , Lokh (1 Charge).

I get the right combination , and my lich flees to Saturn Proxima.

When I get back to the ship, I check my lich's info page and I notice my Parazon has two broken mods. It now shows :

Fass (Broken), Jahu ( 2 Charges), Lokh (Broken).

My guess is that you guys forgot to remove the mod consumption when striking the Kuva Lich when you updated them to go to their Proxima Node... Meaning people are now double dipping in terms of requiems.

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I think you are mistaken. The game will only consume one charge from your requiems. When you go into the Saturn Proxima mission, you will not be using any of your requiems.

Hmm , guess i'll try... Seems really strange tho to consume the requiems before you go fight the lich in his capital ship, especially considering it's the combination that's supposed to allow you to kill it for good, and in that case, I would be stabbing him with two broken mods.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Hmm , guess i'll try... Seems really strange tho to consume the requiems before you go fight the lich in his capital ship, especially considering it's the combination that's supposed to allow you to kill it for good, and in that case, I would be stabbing him with two broken mods.

It does seem a little odd. But it is how it works now. It’s like the correct requiem order breaks the shield and the Lich flees, leaving it open to dying.

Archived