Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone explain how second emissive affects the overall appearance?

GFCat

Question

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has a concrete answer for how the second emissive color selection affects the appearance. I notice subtle variances when I change the second emissive color, but nowhere near as dramatic as changing the first, so I wanted to know in very specific terms what exactly it DOES so I can make more informed choices with my colors. I don't need a rundown on energy, that one is much more straightforward to understand, it's mostly just the emissive system that's making me scratch my head.

3 answers to this question

hace 3 horas, GFCat dijo:

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has a concrete answer for how the second emissive color selection affects the appearance. I notice subtle variances when I change the second emissive color, but nowhere near as dramatic as changing the first, so I wanted to know in very specific terms what exactly it DOES so I can make more informed choices with my colors. I don't need a rundown on energy, that one is much more straightforward to understand, it's mostly just the emissive system that's making me scratch my head.

Emissive is the color of the lights of your warframe.

Energy is the color of the abilities (on most cases) and some details like fire or some energy flow like Revenant's.

Each one has 2 colors after you put a forma and the second color combines/affects a smaller part of their respective things, lets say you use red and green for emissive then the lights will be red on the middle and green on the edges but it mostly deppends on what are you coloring.

17 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Emissive is the color of the lights of your warframe.

Energy is the color of the abilities (on most cases) and some details like fire or some energy flow like Revenant's.

Each one has 2 colors after you put a forma and the second color combines/affects a smaller part of their respective things, lets say you use red and green for emissive then the lights will be red on the middle and green on the edges but it mostly deppends on what are you coloring.

Thanks, that mostly answers it, the primary color makes the biggest difference and the secondary is an affectation or border, by and large. Much appreciated

Archived