Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop selfish lich/sister owners hiding.

Vulture051

1. It's not ok to force someone to stab their lich just because you want extra murmurs 
2. It's not ok to leave your lich alone in a mission and prevent another lich to spawn just because you don't want your lich to level up.
3. It's not ok playing with others to get murmurs from their lich but not stabbing your 

Simple solution: DE could add a gear item to scare ONLY your lich from the mission. Add a twist RNG that your lich may not spawn for few more missions because it's scared of you.

Even simpler solution: If you don't want to stab your lich, don't play missions on public. And if you see someone who doesn't stab the lich and you are the host if you can just leave the mission to punish those who are liching from your lich.

I don’t care they stab their sister/lich or not, but some people, who don’t stab their sister/lich, and don’t clear they lich out! and I need to run few hundredths meter to clean this damn lich/sister, and after, they don’t even type ty or thx...This kind of behavior needs to be condemned:(

14 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

it does mean they can't pretend it's somebody else's. If they wanna be like that, let them own their actions

No idea what you're on about here. Players can stab their lich, or not, it's up to them and entirely dependent on whatever parazon mods they have (or often don't have).

Not sure why you think they need to "own it".

However...

14 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

When a lich/sister spawns, show who's lich/sister it is

I wholly support this.

I'm on my third Sister of the day grinding tenet weapons, I don't know them by name. I've regularly tried to parazon someone else's lich/sister just because they all blur together.

I don't care what their unique auto-generated name is. Just label them KayAitch's lich/sister to me and everyone else, so I can tell at a glance whether I'm helping someone else do whatever they want (be it ignore or take out) or whether I need to ignore or take them out myself.

16 hours ago, adyandrey98 said:

3. It's not ok playing with others to get murmurs from their lich but not stabbing your 

Finally, thank you.

16 hours ago, adyandrey98 said:

Even simpler solution: If you don't want to stab your lich, don't play missions on public.

Exactly.
People say who insists on always stabbing are the ones want to leech the murmurs, but people who join public and don't stab are the real leech, because they get murmurs from others liches, but they don't give any.

If you are afraid your lich will be spawn and you don't want to stab, because you don't know the mods, just go solo. Non-stabbers are just skipping their round of buying drinks at the table.

22 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

When a lich/sister spawns, show who's lich/sister it is.

This would definitely be useful. I've been blowing through Sisters trying to get the ephemeras and the names start blurring together whether it is mine or not when in pugs. Since other people's Sisters pop up and talk to you or tell you they're stealing your stuff at the end of the mission, it can be a pain to keep track with seeing all the different names popping up.

Bottom line is that if you play in a public match, you have no control over what the other players do or don't do, regardless of what is courteous or optimal in the mission.  That's the way Public matches work, it's a gamble and sometimes, you get the occasional dimwit who decides that it's cute or fun to annoy the other players in the squad.  Form your own squad with people that share the same common goal as you, or play solo. It might take a min or too extra of your time but if it helps make your game-play more enjoyable, then the time spent is well worth it!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

A lot of selfish people in this thread, this'll be a long one.

22 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

soo you think anyone who doesnt stab their lich/sister is selfish.. what does that make you then.. the same due to the fact you are demanding they stab it so you can benefit.. doesnt that make you equally selfish..?  idk it seems rather 2faced if you look at it that way.. 

Wat.

22 hours ago, Flannoit said:

not everyone wants to level up their lich or sister every time they see it just because you want extra goodies.

Don't do lichs if you're too weak to fight them at a higher level and nobody is forcing you to group up.

22 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

This discussion has happened before. If you don't wanna stab 'em, clear 'em out so the next one can hopefully spawn. A simple solution, no judgment required.

Nope, plenty of judgment required. They're worth a big chunk of progress and only so many chances for one to spawn.

22 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

Lol, no ones hiding or being selfish. The audacity of some people.

"Who's lich is this?"

"Not mine."

"Not mine."

"Not mine."

16 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

So you want me to waste another 25 minutes to get another nemesis spawn just to fulfill your selfish needs?

So you want someone else to waste another 25min get get enough murmurs just to fulfill your selfish weakness?

18 hours ago, adyandrey98 said:

1. It's not ok to force someone to stab their lich just because you want extra murmurs 
2. It's not ok to leave your lich alone in a mission and prevent another lich to spawn just because you don't want your lich to level up.

Simple solution: DE could add a gear item to scare ONLY your lich from the mission. Add a twist RNG that your lich may not spawn for few more missions because it's scared of you.

Even simpler solution: If you don't want to stab your lich, don't play missions on public. And if you see someone who doesn't stab the lich and you are the host if you can just leave the mission to punish those who are liching from your lich.

1. It's not ok to group up to get extra murmurs if you're not gonna stab your own lich when it pops up. Hypocrite.

3. Why are you even here? This is exactly what I'm complaining about. You think I care if you stab your lich when you're alone? 🤨

On 2021-08-13 at 6:57 PM, Vulture051 said:

When a lich/sister spawns, show who's lich/sister it is.

Completely agree with you as I am sure everyone can agree that sometimes the Lich names are beyond pronunciation because of the grab bag of consonants and vowels that are thrown together to form a name.  I have on occasion scolded a fellow player to deal with their Lich, only to realize it was mine! 

14 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Just down the nemesis 3 times to send it away. It's not a big deal.

That’s what I kept doing when ever a lich appeared and nobody would “stab” it. Dudes got mad. Think one made a post for liches to not be shot up and runaway. I finally had enough and started destroying Liches left and right till mine appeared. If they were too slow to kill their Lich, oh well. Shouldn’t be holding up the line. 

On 2021-08-14 at 4:27 PM, adyandrey98 said:

It's all ok, don't pretend like it isn't.

15 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Just down the nemesis 3 times to send it away. It's not a big deal.

I more question how nobody who is hunting Liches in a group somehow can't down a Lich nobody is stabbing three times so quickly that it isn't an issue.

I can down my Liches/Sisters 3 times in about a minute or two solo, how can 3-4 people not do so just as fast if not faster and get on with the next spawn somebody might want to stab?

Are there people who literally refuse to shoot a Lich that isn't theirs or something? Because that's the only way I can figure out that this is even remotely an issue.

On 2021-08-14 at 3:27 AM, adyandrey98 said:

Even more simple solution: Liches get bored and despawn when the target player leaves the room after a minute.

They aren't there to fight another random Tenno and would make more sense than liches staring at the wall indefinitely after everyone runs away.

Archived