Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop selfish lich/sister owners hiding.

Vulture051

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Would a Sister's anger reset as well upon mission completion? Or perhaps only if Sisters / Liches are below Lv5?

Its the same for sisters unfortunatelly. Wasnt in the notes i think but it happened with the SoP update.

2 hours ago, Drasiel said:

It was how they originally worked, I'm actually hoping by your statement that may have been changed and slipped by me. Which would be delightful because then I can avoid little johnny explosives.

Yeah go ahead and try it out. So far its been a limit of 10 extra per lich spawn.

28 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

Its the same for sisters unfortunatelly. Wasnt in the notes i think but it happened with the SoP update.

Ah, alright. Thanks for letting me know :)

Considering it may not've been in the notes I'd almost say it's a bug of some sort, but I'm not 100% sure if it's intended or not.

1b88ef6139d4de45536e9adf99662cc0.gif

I am honestly baffled by all the people seriously trying to argue wanting your teammates to not screw you over for their own benefit makes YOU the selfish one. How do so many people not know what the word "selfish" means?

On 2021-08-17 at 11:47 PM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

If you join my squad that is set to public, then you should expect NOTHING from me since that is the way FREEDOM works here in America. My game, my actions.  You are beginning to sound like a whiny child that deserves a Time-Out with all this demanding people do what you want cuz you want it.

If you join my squad topic that is set to public, then you should expect NOTHING from me since that is the way FREEDOM works here in America. My game topic, my actions.  You are beginning to sound like a whiny child that deserves a Time-Out with all this demanding people do what you want cuz you want it.

Maybe instead of fighting liches you should spend some time getting some self-awareness. 🤨

On 2021-08-18 at 2:31 AM, Incongruous said:

What a mature take on the subject. Quality entertainment. At least I had a good laugh in the morning.

That wasn't a take on the subject, it was a take on you. I posted that knowing at least some of those things are things that you don't like and hypocritically expect people to not do. Your "if you don't like it solo" argument is silly and falls apart at the slightest touch.

On 2021-08-18 at 4:43 AM, gbjbaanb said:

read the forums you see enough people who kill a larvling, see the shiny weapon, press x and then wonder why they have this weird grineer talking to them after they exit.

They don't know how larvas work yet somehow they know how liches do and are refusing to stab them to keep them from leveling up. Makes sense.

On 2021-08-18 at 4:39 AM, gbjbaanb said:

and they say the people not stabbing are the selfish ones 🤷‍♂️

and they say the people insisting you stab are entitled. If you're not stabbing your lich why would you get murmurs? 🤷‍♀️

8 hours ago, Incongruous said:

And with that in mind, what do you think, what would that change?

The transparency would make them less willing to do it. Can't just pretend it's somebody else's. Simple as that.

6 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

I am honestly baffled

Instead of fighting a losing battle how about you dont derail your own thread and keep it at the subject at hand : stop people from completely ignoring their own lich and lie about it. Which IS a scummy thing to do and DOES slow down things for no benefit at all.

7 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

Your "if you don't like it solo" argument is silly and falls apart at the slightest touch.

7 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

The transparency would make them less willing to do it. Can't just pretend it's somebody else's. Simple as that.

So you're cherry-picking comments based on how they'll work for your narrative, huh? Plenty of people tried to explain it to you between now and your last comment. Hell, even I made an extensive one above yours describing how pubs work and why you shouldn't expect anyone to pander to you; That if you want to do anything specific and according to your plan you should create a group or play solo. All that and you only decided to reply to the last part of it? Did you even read it? Of course you did, but taking it into account would not enable you to dilute the topic any further and create another worthless take on it with you in the spotlight as the biggest victim in the history of mankind because someone wouldn't stab their pixels.

Answering this idiotic take on "transparency" - All you want to do with that knowledge is to shout at and pressure others into doing exactly what you want. It's hilarious that you think that you're in your right to do so. You're a perfect example as to why some people avoid pubs entirely.

You will not get what you want simply because it will breed massive amounts of toxicity in playerbase; your take is a perfect example of how it'd look. It's better for you either way, as you'd probably get plenty of harassment reports after aping out at someone who won't stab their lich.

On 2021-08-20 at 7:24 AM, Incongruous said:

Plenty of people tried to explain it to you between now and your last comment.

They did no such thing.

It's just post after post calling me the bad guy for expecting them to *gasp* actually deal with the lich they summoned, saying it will go away which completely sides steps the issue, and a couple about wanting to reveal their first mark/rune/whatever which is no excuse to not solo it up until that point.

On 2021-08-14 at 1:57 PM, Vulture051 said:

When a lich/sister spawns, show who's lich/sister it is.

I'm on the fence regarding reasons for people stabbing or not stabbing their lich/sister - but this seems like it would be a useful or QoL addition in any case as you can ping people for attention if needed, knowing exactly who to talk to.

9 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

They did no such thing.

It's just post after post calling me the bad guy for expecting them to *gasp* actually deal with the lich they summoned, saying it will go away which completely sides steps the issue, and a couple about wanting to reveal their first mark/rune/whatever which is no excuse to not solo it up until that point.

Ryan Newman No GIF by Alexander IRL

What do you not understand about the term PUBLIC?  The majority of responses to you have tried to explain that you can NOT expect anyone in a public mission to do what you want, regardless if its in the best interest of the squad.  Stop telling me to run solo because you don't like what I do in a PUBLIC mission. The only option you have is for YOU to run Solo as that is the only way YOU can control the outcome. Done.  No one has labeled you a "bad guy" so please stop playing the victim, it's NOT a good look.  Why are you beating this dead horse of a topic still. Move on and maybe discover a hobby, like Macrame to help calm your anger at Public players. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

17 hours ago, Vulture051 said:

which is no excuse to not solo it up until that point

More enemies in lich missions means more thralls spawn faster. Its better to solo when you want just your lich to spawn and go public early on when the rage meter is emptier. (Although if farming thralls on lich spawn is the goal its better to go full squad since more enemies can gather near the lich)
In sister missions Sisters spawn fast so in public even if someone doesn't stab theirs you get extra hounds from their spawn. That way you get murmur faster and can get the first mod before you sister even spawns. After the first mod theres no reason in terms of efficiency to not stab as your murmur and stab tries will go hand in hand.

There's no big reason for anyone to go solo in the first planet. Stab or no stab.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Blah, blah, I'm selfish, blah, projection, blah, blah, I'm not soloing.

Well if you're just gonna repeat his non-argument, I may as well repeat my reply to it:

Team:

"W-why did you  intentionally botch 2/3 of the vaults?"

"Limbo, stop rifting the damn enemies!"

"Please let me get Mutation stacks."

"Could you maybe rez me? I'm right here."

"There's radiation everywhere, please stop using that Ogris."

"Just stay on the point man, this Interception is taking forever"

"Loki! Stop teleport switching the captive!"

"Did you really name your kubrow 'KillTheJuice'?"

"That's the fifth time you've speedpad-ed me off a cliff Vauban..."

Incongruous: sinamanthediva: "HEY! don't tell me how to play! Do the mission alone if you don't like it. You're the problem not me!"

I assume your reply to it will also be pretty much the same as his: "That's different! because they inconvenience me . . . ."

7 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

More enemies in lich missions means more thralls spawn faster. Its better to solo when you want just your lich to spawn and go public early on when the rage meter is emptier. (Although if farming thralls on lich spawn is the goal its better to go full squad since more enemies can gather near the lich)
In sister missions Sisters spawn fast so in public even if someone doesn't stab theirs you get extra hounds from their spawn. That way you get murmur faster and can get the first mod before you sister even spawns. After the first mod theres no reason in terms of efficiency to not stab as your murmur and stab tries will go hand in hand.

There's no big reason for anyone to go solo in the first planet. Stab or no stab.

Less murmurs for you: "How dare you say I should solo!"

Less murmurs for everyone else: "Solo if you don't like it sucker!"

On 2021-08-18 at 11:19 PM, T-Shark69 said:

Is this a new change? I solo'd my liches and they always converted 10 thralls and dfinitely more than 5 thralls spawned per mission.

so I've been doing some testing. On solo single objective missions only 6 thralls spawn. I cannot get anymore to spawn no matter how long I stay in the missions or what I'm doing in the missions. On solo endless 10 thralls will spawn. I'm left wondering if maybe non endless missions are bugged for thrall spawns.

36 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

so I've been doing some testing. On solo single objective missions only 6 thralls spawn. I cannot get anymore to spawn no matter how long I stay in the missions or what I'm doing in the missions. On solo endless 10 thralls will spawn. I'm left wondering if maybe non endless missions are bugged for thrall spawns.

Thralls AFAIK spawn after a set amount of kills. Endless missions usually spawn a lot of enemies, which might be why youre seeing the max 10.

Archived