Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support team absolutely knocking it out of the park

TuxedoCatfish

This isn't a call to action or anything, I just wanted to say that after having a couple of interactions with the support team in the last month due to bugs / self-inflicted idiocy (accidentally dissolved some rare mods lol) I've been really impressed with their turnaround time and helpfulness. One ticket was resolved within 20 minutes, at 4 AM local time, on a weekend -- just incredible.

14 hours ago, TuxedoCatfish said:

This isn't a call to action or anything, I just wanted to say that after having a couple of interactions with the support team in the last month due to bugs / self-inflicted idiocy (accidentally dissolved some rare mods lol) I've been really impressed with their turnaround time and helpfulness. One ticket was resolved within 20 minutes, at 4 AM local time, on a weekend -- just incredible.

Yeah support is often faster than some people claim/think. 

Usually if someone is waiting a long time, it is because their issue is more complex and is getting escalated and slowed down, or they are just really bogged down because a bunch of people are complaining about missing a free item like Loki Prime through twitch or something. 

I've found them to generally respond really quickly if its not a complicated or escalatable issue. And they are always really courteous I agree. 

Years ago while I was taking a break, a friend had gotten his hands on my pass, and despite it being by own mistake, and something I could be banned for, they helped me when he went all revenge over some stuff irl and sold all my things. It was a couple months later I noticed when I checked my account on my phone app because I didn't have my pc working. 

They just let me setup 2FA and promise not to do anything that stupid again and restored ALL my stuff, despite I really should have been banned for letting my friend get a hold of my pass in the first place, and despite the fact my stuff was sold months ago. Full memetic restoration. 

Don't let anyone tell you DE support isn't amazing. 

Archived