Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Fun

WarlokLord

To anybody who finds my post to be insufficiently profound, lighten up. SniffYoBunnies gets it... not every post needs to be an exhaustive dissertation upon the facets and qualities of the game, pros & cons, detailed treatises etc. .

Relax a bit to make these forums that much better...

To anybody who finds my post to be insufficiently profound, lighten up. SniffYoBunnies gets it... not every post needs to be an exhaustive dissertation upon the facets and qualities of the game, pros & cons, detailed treatises etc. .

This. Positive feedback is still feedback. Would be nice if OP gave a bit of reason to why his feedback is positive, but still, it's feedback that's worth noting.

A bit off-topic, but I'd like to see the required energy for Bounce to be cut to 25 instead of 50. 50 is a bit much; I mean, Super Jump jumps much higher, has no delay, and doesn't disturb teammates, and is only 10 energy. Bounce sees too little use for what the energy cost is.

Its inconceivable to think that the developers may like to know when they get something right.....