Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Blood Spots.

corrosianSynoptic

Question

Sorry, if I'm asking in wrong forum, or there was a topic about it, but I just can't find answer.

So, I've NEVER seen blood spots on surface, only on dead enemies. Don't know why, there isn't any solution in game options. I've tried PhysX, but it have no effect. Some of my friends have it (blood spots) from the beginning, without changing something, but someone have the same problem. Example of spots on crewman's half:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902134800726073672/D3EF8D6158EE4C502BB5E0C53BE5CBED739BCD06/

9 answers to this question

Try playing with your texture settings, or your DirectX mode when you boot up the game. If you're not running DX11, go for DX11. (If your computer is able to handle the game with anti-aliasing enabled, it should likely have both appearance and performance improved with DX11 on... even if that doesn't help your specific situation.)

Try switching around from 32-bit to 64-bit, depending on your system. See if that helps.

Edited by SortaRandom

Try playing with your texture settings, or your DirectX mode when you boot up the game. If you're not running DX11, go for DX11. (If your computer is able to handle the game with anti-aliasing enabled, it should likely have both appearance and performance improved with DX11 on... even if that doesn't help your specific situation.)

Try switching around from 32-bit to 64-bit, depending on your system. See if that helps.

I've tried the last way, didn't help. Will try DX11.

Edited by corrosianSynoptic