Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Sugggestion

The7thGuardian

Stalker has always been a rogue Tenno, repaying their debts on dead enemies. He was always a nightmare to all Tenno and also strong with powers.

The problem is that... nowadays, since the acrid came up and many players had it maxed out with potatoes and polarized it like a hundred times, stalker seemed to be powerless.

We are talking about not nerfing, not increasing starts nor appearing him at the worst time of the mission, but rather his difficulty and game play.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I think this is the best choice in Recreating the Powerful Stalker.

My suggestions are that when he comes, all lights flicker and the whole place is fading dark. Then lights always flicker while he is attacking you. When he comes close to you, all colors are inverted and everything is getting blurred, and with hallucinations, fake enemies and fake allies which you think they are attacking you.

And when you defeat him, he will disappear and the whole place becomes light again with all lights back on.

Whenever I see him, he is always laughable and always so easy to battle with.

EDIT: For some people having seizures with flickering lights or unwanted images, effects, then in the start of the Warframe game, there should be an interview to all players about some health casualties. Or we can just edit those effects in the options.

Edited by The7thGuardian

Stalker has always been a rogue Tenno, repaying their debts on dead enemies. He was always a nightmare to all Tenno and also strong with powers.

The problem is that... nowadays, since the acrid came up and many players had it maxed out with potatoes and polarized it like a hundred times, stalker seemed to be powerless.

We are talking about not nerfing, not increasing starts nor appearing him at the worst time of the mission, but rather his difficulty and game play.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I think this is the best choice in Recreating the Powerful Stalker.

My suggestions are that when he comes, all lights flicker and the whole place is fading dark. Then lights always flicker while he is attacking you. When he comes close to you, all colors are inverted and everything is getting blurred, and with hallucinations, fake enemies and fake allies which you think they are attacking you.

And when you defeat him, he will disappear and the whole place becomes light again with all lights back on.

Whenever I see him, he is always laughable and always so easy to battle with.

becuase new players wern't already running away in fear :/