Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Disposition question

BerserkerTheRed

Question

7 answers to this question

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

More details might help.

What two weapons / Dispositions are you comparing, exactly?

I got a Nukor Lexiata riven, +315.4% Damage, +4 Punch Through but when I put it on my Kuva Nukor which has a riven disposition of .5 it drops the stats to +108.7% Damage+1.4 Punch Through. That's a 65% drop in stats not a 50% drop. If the riven disposition is .5, why is it giving me stats of a .35 riven disposition instead.

Also, I tried the riven on my normal nukor, which has a riven disposition of 1.45 but the stats stayed at the normal 315.4 and 4, without increasing by 1.45. So, is this supposed to do that? or do I need to put in a help ticket?

It’s working as intended, so no putting in a support ticket won’t affect anything.

The Riven you have will show the stats for the base weapon (pictured at the bottom right of the screen when you view that specific mod) by default - in this case the normal Nukor. This number will then be modified for other variants as necessary. Since there are only 2 nukor models in the game, and the base is already the highest, the stats won’t go any higher than what you saw for it, until(if) DE makes another round of changes. 

This secondary has a 5pip disposition (which has a multiplier of 1.45). The Kuva variant has a 1pip disposition (with a 0.5 multiplier). The difference between 1.45 and 0.5 is just shy of 66% (65.x)- which is where you’re seeing the actual quoted 65% loss due to rounding.

56 minutes ago, Arezael said:

It’s working as intended, so no putting in a support ticket won’t affect anything.

The Riven you have will show the stats for the base weapon (pictured at the bottom right of the screen when you view that specific mod) by default - in this case the normal Nukor. This number will then be modified for other variants as necessary. Since there are only 2 nukor models in the game, and the base is already the highest, the stats won’t go any higher than what you saw for it, until(if) DE makes another round of changes. 

This secondary has a 5pip disposition (which has a multiplier of 1.45). The Kuva variant has a 1pip disposition (with a 0.5 multiplier). The difference between 1.45 and 0.5 is just shy of 66% (65.x)- which is where you’re seeing the actual quoted 65% loss due to rounding.

But why isn't my basic Nukor getting the 1.45 multiplier (5pip disposition) and just stays the same as if it was a 1. multiplier?

1 minute ago, BerserkerTheRed said:

But why isn't my basic Nukor getting the 1.45 multiplier (5pip disposition) and just stays the same as if it was a 1. multiplier?

Your Nukor is already showing the stats after they’ve been modified by the default weapons modifier. There isn’t a third Nukor so there is no ‘1’ multiplier.

You’re seeing the riven stats at 1.45 by default and .5 when equipped in the Kuva variant. It’s not showing you .75, 1.0, 1.25 or any other number because there aren’t any other guns.

The riven exists in 2 states - 1.45: default and 0.5: the only other gun.

Just now, Arezael said:

Your Nukor is already showing the stats after they’ve been modified by the default weapons modifier. There isn’t a third Nukor so there is no ‘1’ multiplier.

You’re seeing the riven stats at 1.45 by default and .5 when equipped in the Kuva variant. It’s not showing you .75, 1.0, 1.25 or any other number because there aren’t any other guns.

The riven exists in 2 states - 1.45: default and 0.5: the only other gun.

Ah that makes sense now. They sure threw me off by calling it a multiplier. It made me infer that 1.0 would be default. Thanks for the info bud!

12 minutes ago, BerserkerTheRed said:

Ah that makes sense now. They sure threw me off by calling it a multiplier. It made me infer that 1.0 would be default. Thanks for the info bud!

we'll your first instinct isn't wrong...

it would actually make Good Sense for an un-equipped Riven to display baseline 1.0 stats. Instead WF seems to pick the older of whichever weapon variant you currently own to display as the default.

Perhaps DE should consider changing that, let us see the raw unmultiplied riven stats. It would help with being more informed when viewing Trade Links

Archived