General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

#HiddenMessages quest not registering the last stage

SleepyXO

I am at the last stage of the ''Hidden Messages'' quest which is crafting the Mirage chassis with my blueprint. I did that and claimed it, and then crafted and claimed Mirage, but it didn't register. Now I have no parts to craft and no way to get the chassis and craft it again to complete the quest. This happened to me about half a year ago and I'm starting to get pissed about it just sitting there.

Edited by SleepyXO
Misspelling

I have heard this happen to several other people too. You could try checking with Cephalon simaris of you could get a spare bp from there for the part and try building it. All mission exclusive blueprint and item drops can be purchased from Cephalon simaris and maybe the chassis has started showing with him. Otherwise, might need to wait for a fix to that mission

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this same issue for seven years now.

I did the quest in a group with a friend and ended up with the warframe but no quest completion.

This wasn't really an issue until the Helminth system made me need a second Mirage, which I have no way of crafting because the blueprint isn't available on account of my never completing Hidden Messages.