Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm bored with this game what should I do?

sauceyboii11

Question

22 answers to this question

Play other games.

Like seriously. You never stop asking basic questions. And regardless of all those questions that everyone here tried to answer the best they can, you're still mr10.

Literally everyone else in this forum asks less questions but progress more than you.

Probably warframe is just not for you, my friend.

6 hours ago, Soy77 said:

At least i contributed something for op.

Unlike you who just here to criticize others idk what's your usefulness here.

Weird, it's almost like I'm the third post here.

While you happen to come in and bring up topics adjacent to the thread at hand solely to attack the character of the poster, which could be reported. You had one sentence that could be considered a contribution, while the rest of the post is simply disrespectful and demeaning to not only the OP, but to anyone who just asks a lot of questions and happens to not pick up the game systems as quickly as other people. So again...

Would've been better off having never posted.

47 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Or you could help baby tenno:

Reveal hidden contents

Credits to ValentinaPaz.com

zYRjrFS.jpg

Aw, cute comic!

Weird concept though; I'm not sure how a lower health guarantees someone's new, since even veterans need lower health to get threatened by lower-level Lith relics or invasions or nightmares or whatever

edit: Ah, I just got it; it was a cue for the guy to ask and the little one answered that they were new. Fair enough, haha (I’ve seen a few of this artist’s comics, and quite like them)

10 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

ah hah clickbait .. now lets see .. I think he needs someone else to play it for him.. then come back when he's MR11 then he can say he's done it all .. hmmm sarcasm just doesnt seem to work .. I'd actually say games just arent your cuppa tea, maybe start a debating club or try going outside every now and then .. it's an amazing world out there.. sun, wind, sky.. incredible stuff.. who knows what you'll see .. damn i must be bored to even type this .. hah oh well life's good .. all aboard!

I like your edit.

u3fxw.gif

ah hah clickbait .. now lets see .. I think he needs someone else to play it for him.. then come back when he's MR11 then he can say he's done it all .. hmmm sarcasm just doesnt seem to work .. I'd actually say games just arent your cuppa tea, maybe start a debating club or try going outside every now and then .. it's an amazing world out there.. sun, wind, sky.. incredible stuff.. who knows what you'll see .. damn i must be bored to even type this .. hah oh well life's good .. all aboard!

Yeah... it's a clickbait post... *jumps in head first*

If you're bored, you could play Ghost Runner:

Spoiler

Lz5aLHP.gifljfxZ7i.gif

Oops, wrong swordsman... Ghost Runner:

Spoiler

ll4672R.gifPPl72Ax.gif

Or you could help baby tenno:

Spoiler

Credits to ValentinaPaz.com

zYRjrFS.jpg

Or you could invest in putting together a build to master Defection game mode:

CgcNLc8.jpg

14 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Play other games.

Like seriously. You never stop asking basic questions. And regardless of all those questions that everyone here tried to answer the best they can, you're still mr10.

Literally everyone else in this forum asks less questions but progress more than you.

Probably warframe is just not for you, my friend.

Would've been better off had you not even bothered to post at all.

If you're bored or aggravated with the game, take a break.

Burnout is a very real thing with such content heavy games like Warframe, being burnt out skews your perspective of the game because you just don't enjoy the game, so grinding further will make you hate parts of the game you'd otherwise enjoy because a quest turns into a job.

Bounties are an essential part of gaining standing to rank up with syndicates, and not getting Arbitrations means you miss out on both Arbitration Honours store, endo, statues, mods, and Steel Path and Teshins Store, where you miss out on weapon arcane unlockers, various items to make the grind easier, etc.

I've taken a few breaks myself over the course of the 1k hours I've put in so far, looking at videos for ideas for builds or watching streamers on twitch usually helps to get me back in the right start of mind to start playing.

If you're struggling with normal star chart, you might wanna consider upping your modding game, use Overframe for reference and then go acquire those mods, etc, maybe look at certain warframes you might want to increase your mastery and go get those.

I'm not gonna tell you to get back to playing, ultimately that choice is up to you 

54 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Grind I am okay with doing "bounties" and I also hate doing unfinished missions on planets to unlock arbitration.

I get you. I’ve started treating lower-level content as opportunities to equip mods that change up how my equipment works, instead of strict stat increases. Serration for a level 20 fight? Maybe I don’t need it if I equip a Stormbringer, and I can make that Gorgon a rapid-fire lightning machinegun using firerate increase (it doesn’t so much shoot as saw through enemies). Survival mods? Replace with Exilus or Augment if I can stay alive just by moving around.

The grind slows down a little, but it’s a lot more interesting if I can get threatened and have to fight back, and it can be a lot less boring

I'm bored with this game what should I do?

I do mean this in a funny way no attack on you. 

You're MR10 with (91 hours) played, geez your parents must have gone insane listening to your 'I'm bored what can I do'

I guess go play another game for now and when you get bored of that play another game, then maybe come back to WF and give it another go. 

BgOA6.gif

Do something else: Play other games, read a book, go for a walk, watch a movie, talk with friends, exercise, learn a new skill, commit your soul to the dark one, curse your enemies, exert power in all forms on all your subjects, dominate.

Archived