Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making The Maxed Rank From 30 To 100?

The7thGuardian

Making this suggestion would be great. I mean we don't have to sell our warframes that fast. The Problem is that... we can put as much mods as we can? Well, we can fix that.

My friend suggested that mods will be maxed out with unlimited mod capacity in each mod, making it more fun. We can put mod slots from 8-16. But values will be slightly adjusted.

Making this suggestion would be great. I mean we don't have to sell our warframes that fast. The Problem is that... we can put as much mods as we can? Well, we can fix that.

My friend suggested that mods will be maxed out with unlimited mod capacity in each mod, making it more fun. We can put mod slots from 8-16. But values will be slightly adjusted.

I prefer the current system.

being able to put as many mods as possible would completely ruin the game. for example with a reactor installer on a warframe you would have 200 points to use plus the aura mod so than (too lazy to do math) you would have quite a bit of points, for example people would practically build a tank nova with all health shields armor power damage and power max just for MPrime(note just a quick example because nova is unfortunately easy to pick on) also just for adding a polarity slot would require you to reach 100 and getting to 30 is already annoying (depending on the frame) so in everyone's eyes this idea is very pointless and more annoying when trying to forma and trying to make a good build with limited points.

Well, it would be nice if the level cap was a tad bit higher; im not saying make it fregin 100 but 50 at max. It would also be nice to have 2+ more mod slots; i'm sick of having to pick and choose what mods to take off and what mods I need, some frames need the health/shields/armor/stamina but cant equip them in place of damage modifiers or else they fall real short on how lethal they can be and cant kill worth a damn (Its a long &#! sentence I know).

Well, it would be nice if the level cap was a tad bit higher; im not saying make it fregin 100 but 50 at max. It would also be nice to have 2+ more mod slots; i'm sick of having to pick and choose what mods to take off and what mods I need, some frames need the health/shields/armor/stamina but cant equip them in place of damage modifiers or else they fall real short on how lethal they can be and cant kill worth a damn (Its a long &#! sentence I know).

Then the only thing that could kill you would be Kryptonite, is that what you want?

Edited by DaveC

@ScottishWarTurtle

And that is how mods are supposed to work.

You need to conciously make trade offs: do I limit my damage to extend my survivability or vice versa?

What's fun about making every single last warframe exactly the same mod loadout as any other warframe, and drastically overpowered in any content.

It also shoots balance right in the foot and make the game far too grindy. Good luck forma-ing anything because now you have to get up to level 50 instead of 30 (which has *many* times the affinity requirements as going from 1 to 30 with how affinity needed to level up works)

@ScottishWarTurtle

You need to conciously make trade offs: do I limit my damage to extend my survivability or vice versa?

What's fun about making every single last warframe exactly the same mod loadout as any other warframe, and drastically overpowered in any content.

It also shoots balance right in the foot and make the game far too grindy. Good luck forma-ing anything because now you have to get up to level 50 instead of 30 (which has *many* times the affinity requirements as going from 1 to 30 with how affinity needed to level up works)

@ScottishWarTurtle

I said 50 at max, meaning anything in between 30 and 50, not just 50. The forma part about what you said is irrelevant to what I said, I mentioned mod slots not power consumption. By the way, you misspelled consciously. Survivability isn't a word, but I do know what you mean.

I really do want a way to sink like 100 hours of gameplay into my favorite weapons, I'm not being sarcastic, I do. but I think DE will make a more elegant way to super mod your favorite stuff than to just pop the level cap up. Warframe is a little grindy, yes, but it's fun to grind in this game. grinding were your jumping around, running past a dozen people shooting you and you super ninja wall walking all over the place....I like that grinding.

We all know DE will make a way to even further super powered weapons, everyones asking for it, to make all weapons viable and to let us customize are play style. I support it, but straight upping the level cap, not the elegant expectations I have of DE.

Also, this would make people straight up stop using forma....just.....yeah.

No. No. No.

Politely: No.

Short: No.

Long: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No.

Nein.

Nee.

Nope.

Have a glorious day.

you forgot:

non 

iee(that how you spell it?)

I don't think so

and

wait, were you talking to me?

@ScottishWarTurtle
I brought up the forma thing because people already complain about having to level from 1 to 30 to be able to use it.  Going up to level 50 (which if you follow the same affinity requirements would take over 5 times the affinity to go from 1 to 30) would just increase the amount of people complaining about it and would just add far too much grind in that process.
Further: adding mod slots will still make every frame end up *exactly* the same loadout as any other frame and would, which isn't the way the game should go.  The frames *should* have different mod loadouts that work best for them.

Oh, and Survivability IS a word.  Its the noun form of Survivable which is an adjective, as noted here:  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/survivability
And here:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/survivable

@ScottishWarTurtle

I brought up the forma thing because people already complain about having to level from 1 to 30 to be able to use it.  Going up to level 50 (which if you follow the same affinity requirements would take over 5 times the affinity to go from 1 to 30) would just increase the amount of people complaining about it and would just add far too much grind in that process.

Further: adding mod slots will still make every frame end up *exactly* the same loadout as any other frame and would, which isn't the way the game should go.  The frames *should* have different mod loadouts that work best for them.

Oh, and Survivability IS a word.  Its the noun form of Survivable which is an adjective, as noted here:  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/survivability

And here:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/survi

Something tells me you're one of those people who complain about "grinding". "Grinding" is a part of just about every game; if you're not used to it, play other games, ones that require less "grinding". I understand these things can be tedious, but you need to willing to go the distance to get the girl (Or in this case: the money, power, resources, levels, mastery rank and so on.)