Mastery rank 30 test

(XBOX)Asmoday Monk

DE you have to realize that everyone has different skill levels and this test is made foe people that jump aimglide go in and out of of their operator so thia test is complete bull S#&$ pardon my French but it is. I have to change my whole play style to pass a friggin test are you kidding me 

It's the MR30 test, it is meant to cover EVERY aspect of the game up to that point, just be thankful k-drives didn't come into play. The thing to remember is just because you qualify for the test does not mean you are ready for it.

The test is a telling sign of how many people spent to much time in Hydron

• Like 7

The test is a very simple combination of requirements. Can you:

- Dish out a huge amount of damage to high level enemies, hitting the correct priority targets, and
- Survive the damage they're capable of dishing out in return,
- In an environment where moving carelessly will punish you,
- Under time pressure?

Almost everything in the entire game thus far has been teaching you how to do these things. It's the final test of the Mastery system, it should require you to be baseline good at the game.

• Like 5

I have been playing for over 170 days spent a total of 5 hours on hydron so im not one of those players that did the whole rank to early but im a ground and pound player dont any that hopping around stuff i can take everything they throw at me and more its tge life support i get 1 small one wave thats it so i run out of air 

On 2021-08-15 at 9:54 AM, (XBOX)Asmoday Monk said:

DE you have to realize that everyone has different skill levels and this test is made foe people that jump aimglide go in and out of of their operator so thia test is complete bull S#&$ pardon my French but it is. I have to change my whole play style to pass a friggin test are you kidding me 

i did the test without using the operator. i memorized where the air supports spawn, used mesa with whyrm and i did it.