Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Tenet weapon shown over candidate

Graavarg

Bug: no weapon shown over candidate after downing.

Progenitor: Titania Prime (solo).

Did a standard solo "get a new sister"-mission at Skyresh, downed the candidate with a blast from a Tenet Arca Plasmor => no tenet weapon was shown over the candidate (checked from all possible & impossible angles). Tried all I could think of (operator, moving away etc.) but was so perplexed/intrigued I didn't think of taking a screenshot.

Thought "what the heck" and parazoned the candidate anyway, and a Sister showed up normally after mission (with a 58% "cold" Tenet Envoy, nice!).

Happened to me also when I was farming the Tenets. 

Took the chance as you did and stabbed him anyway- back on the orbiter turned out to be a gun I already had and at a lower % - so converted the lich.

It actually turns up randomly in Steel Path survivals and Arbitrations and starts tanking - so quite useful to be perfectly honest (as I’m solo the vast majority of the time, it’s nice not to be public enemy no.1 in mission for a change)

Completely forgot about this bug until just now, seems to have been a knockback issue on my run.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago once or twice. As far as I can tell, there isn't a reliable way to reproduce this. I don't think I ever did anything special to take down the candidates, because they're weak anyways. As shown in the pic, I used Mag Prime and a Stahlta. It was maybe a 10% occurrence at most so not incredibly bad, but still a waste of time if you're not willing to take a gamble.

USfhmi3.jpg

Same here. I ended up with a weapon I had already maxed (the only one). This is the kind of bug that ruins the experience. I am now forced to clear the sister for 1-2 hours because.... 

unknown.png

Hydra, SP.

In addition the acolyte didnt show up for 11.30 mins again. Fix the spawns... remove the spawn RNG for non endless missions.

F you.

FWIW, I was helping someone else the other night. They were having trouble getting candidates to show up. They were host, I used my coins since I have tons of them. This got us spawning them just fine but I could see the indicated weapon above their head while they couldn't. I had downed the candidate 2 of the 3 times. They went ahead and stabbed on 2 runs anyway and didn't get a Sister when they returned to their ship.

Archived