Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a trophy room!

CatJinx

Ahh I find it so unfortunate that I can't play all of my trophies.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciated it when DE gave us the room on the right; but it is just not big enough.
I am a person who likes simplicity, so messy rooms and conflicting decorations is a no no
Still though, I like to collect stuff and show them off
In the room on the right I have my syndicate statues (I am a weirdo who has all 6 of 'em) + the nightwave statues, the statue of the kid of nightwave s2 and some other collectibles.
But there are somany other things I wish to place, such as my plushie and fish collection, my prexcards collection, the Solaris debt collection, the Cetus collection, the planets of Steel Path and so on and so forth...

Would be nice to have an expanded orbiter interior further. Have extra rooms for just that kinda thing? Because the space we're given...its just not enough for all the things we obtain. My rooms are a disaster already with next to no space left to place things I want to. The rooms are pitifully small and cramped for the most part. I already used up most of the walls for things including in the halls etc. The orbiter can't just be the cockpit, the arsenal area, the railjack port hatch, the transference room, the helminth room and the rec room. Theres gotta be more space than that in that giant ship. Because going by the concept art? We probably only use a third of all the possible interior space that looks like it could have interior within it.

7 hours ago, CatJinx said:

Ahh I find it so unfortunate that I can't play all of my trophies.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciated it when DE gave us the room on the right; but it is just not big enough.
I am a person who likes simplicity, so messy rooms and conflicting decorations is a no no
Still though, I like to collect stuff and show them off
In the room on the right I have my syndicate statues (I am a weirdo who has all 6 of 'em) + the nightwave statues, the statue of the kid of nightwave s2 and some other collectibles.
But there are somany other things I wish to place, such as my plushie and fish collection, my prexcards collection, the Solaris debt collection, the Cetus collection, the planets of Steel Path and so on and so forth...

Warframe have 8 years worth of contents, and it'll only keep adding up. So if you're asking for designated places to put all those things (like the built-in glass shelves in personal segment), it's just won't be possible. Unless we could have some infinitely regenerating rooms with shelves.

Good news is we can still be creative and arrange stuff nicely, someone there mentioned building DIY shelves. 

I have every single obtainable decorations in the game, and some paid decorations, i still managed to showcase them all. Of course aesthetics is subjective, but i personally think they still looks pretty neat. At least for myself, and that's what counts the most, right? You find what works for you, mate.

Archived