Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Void Madness Skin

(XBOX)VAKCU

mpuvtj1eanh71.png?width=3840&format=png&I'm trying to get attention for the debut of my first Tennogen skin, Titania Void Madness. I tried submitting the skin August 10th but it's still pending/ the workshop changes the post to friends only no matter what I've tried to do. I both want everyone to get to see this project as well as receive some direction so this submission can get through in time for Tennogen round 21. I hope that you are just as excited to play this skin as I am, thanks for taking the time to enter the madness.

1y8jsevv2nh71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2021-08-15 at 11:51 PM, (XBOX)VAKCU said:

mpuvtj1eanh71.png?width=3840&format=png&I'm trying to get attention for the debut of my first Tennogen skin, Titania Void Madness. I tried submitting the skin August 10th but it's still pending/ the workshop changes the post to friends only no matter what I've tried to do. I both want everyone to get to see this project as well as receive some direction so this submission can get through in time for Tennogen round 21. I hope that you are just as excited to play this skin as I am, thanks for taking the time to enter the madness.

1y8jsevv2nh71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Feedback: The face has a very strong resemblance to Mirage Prime for me.  I won’t unsee it.

If you now see that and want to make a change or not, just thought I’d point it out.

Archived