Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave weekly acts appearing completed on their own and without rewarding their respective standing(Nora's Choice)

(PSN)ArtrDnt

3 minutes ago, SilverHelix said:

I'm actually following up with this because my bug is related, but sorta different. Someone bailed and caused a host migration after I completed fishing but the new host wasn't available and so i failed, didn't get the fish, but NW is still completed. however no nightwave standing is issued. I should have 3500/10000 and the first reward unlocked. but only have 9000/10000 of the first reward. Also, another issue is failed host migrations? why won't it just pop me into my own private mission or start a new mission with me solo? Failed host migrations shouldn't be a thing anymore.

http://puu.sh/I4K6y/be2f891699.jpg

On 2021-08-17 at 6:34 PM, (PSN)serbaayuu said:

Just wanted to note that mine has not fixed itself in the past 24 hours as some other users have reported.

Same here. I didn't log in for a couple of days but it's still like that. A couple of new dailies were added and they were automatically completed without me even doing them. I hope this gets fixed soon

Archived