Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kompressor part blueprints not appearing in foundry

(PSN)Laptop_Dancer

11 minutes ago, (PSN)Laptop_Dancer said:

I bought the 3 blueprints for the Kompressor from Roky and went to my shop to build it. 
The main weapon blueprint is there, but the barrel and receiver are missing. There are definitely in my inventory. 

If I remember correctly the parts were pre built, did you check if you could build the kompressor blueprint?

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Laptop_Dancer said:

Says I have no parts and the parts have components in the ventkids offerings

They do require you to build the parts. There are three blueprints. Have you actually gone to your inventory and searched for Kompressor? Where does it say you have them that means you know they are in your inventory? Check stuff like your standing and how many copies of the main BP you have.

44 minutes ago, krc473 said:

They do require you to build the parts. There are three blueprints. Have you actually gone to your inventory and searched for Kompressor? Where does it say you have them that means you know they are in your inventory? Check stuff like your standing and how many copies of the main BP you have.

I have 1 of each blueprint, and are all found under miscellaneous in my inventory menu. Only the main blueprint appears in my foundry. 
I have taken pictures for proof if needed

15 hours ago, (PSN)Laptop_Dancer said:

I have 1 of each blueprint, and are all found under miscellaneous in my inventory menu. Only the main blueprint appears in my foundry. 
I have taken pictures for proof if needed

All weapons that individual BPs for the parts have the parts show up in miscellaneous.  This is normal.

Archived