Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Questions

MrCynic

Question

Just got a couple questions, probably fairly nooby. Anyways -

1) How does ranking up work? I am at 2,700 until rank 3 but it's just kinda stayed there for several missions now. How do you acquire the xp to rank up?

2) I have the frost warframe and got rank 30 on it, is that the max rank or can it go further? Just asking because the tree isn't full.

4 answers to this question

Just got a couple questions, probably fairly nooby. Anyways -

1) How does ranking up work? I am at 2,700 until rank 3 but it's just kinda stayed there for several missions now. How do you acquire the xp to rank up?

When you level up a weapon you get 100EXP for your rank, leveling up a frame gives you 200EXP IIRC.

2) I have the frost warframe and got rank 30 on it, is that the max rank or can it go further? Just asking because the tree isn't full.

It's the max, but considering the open nodes after spending 30pts that might change in the future.

as WupWupTCR stated:

you get 100 Mastery EXP for each weapon rank-up, and 200 Mastery EXP for each Warframe rank-up.

rank 30 is the max rank for any weapon or warframe.. giving you 30 upgrade points to spend.

weapons have 30 upgrades, so you can buy them all (unless update7 adds unique upgrade trees for all weapons with more choices available)

warframes have 45 possible upgrades, so you have to pick the 30 you want. warframes already have unique upgrade trees, so this probably isn't going to change (at least for a while)

of course, all this only applies to supercharged warframes and weapons; without the reactor or catalyst, you can still rank the gear up to 30, but your upgrade tree only has 15 upgrades.