Railjack controls

LostMilip

Where are the Railjack controls in the settings of the game? Why can I not rebind them? Why is the game telling me on the screen to use a button for a function if I can't use that function? Why is the game lying me about a button binding?

Who thinks developing a new game mode should be done like this? Why is figuring out which button one need to use to control something part of the game's difficulty?

Railjack has the same stupid bullS#&$ issue, the Xoris-quest has: the game says I need to press button X to control a certain function, but it is not true at all.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb LostMilip:

Where are the Railjack controls in the settings of the game?

As usual in the option menu:

unknown.png?width=574&height=267

Why can I not rebind them?

You can:
unknown.png

Why is the game telling me on the screen to use a button for a function if I can't use that function? Why is the game lying me about a button binding?

Maybe a faulty EE.cfg? try deleting it.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1

You know, it dawned on me that I should check the control bindings for railjack to see about a problem I've had ever since the changes to intrinsics.

Rank 9 gunnery is supposed to let you flush the heat sinks at overheat by hitting reload.  Except it never works.  Quick check, turns out it's not working because by default square isn't bound in railjack.  Bind it to reload like it is most other places, and it starts working.  Yay!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

You know, it dawned on me that I should check the control bindings for railjack to see about a problem I've had ever since the changes to intrinsics.

Rank 9 gunnery is supposed to let you flush the heat sinks at overheat by hitting reload.  Except it never works.  Quick check, turns out it's not working because by default square isn't bound in railjack.  Bind it to reload like it is most other places, and it starts working.  Yay!

you need to hold the reload key for it to work from my experience, atleast it is alot faster then normal cooling time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Damn that reminds me I must check mine also.

edit: Yep mine wasn't even set now I know why it wasn't working. :facepalm:

Edited by Slayer-.