Call of the Tempestarii

MUI_Son_Goku

Question

I'm trying to do the ( call of the tempestarii) quest but when i get to the "destroy the beam generator" part there are no dome charges loaded it just says 0/5. i cant use the forge on the guy/things ship thats getting pulled by the beam because it isnt my own ship. ive tried two times already but i have no idea whats going on. i hope some people who have played the quest can help me out? or if this is a bug ill need to wait or something. (its only showing 5 tags so sorry for inaccurate tags i guess?)

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MUI_Son_Goku said:

I'm trying to do the ( call of the tempestarii) quest but when i get to the "destroy the beam generator" part there are no dome charges loaded it just says 0/5. i cant use the forge on the guy/things ship thats getting pulled by the beam because it isnt my own ship. ive tried two times already but i have no idea whats going on. i hope some people who have played the quest can help me out? or if this is a bug ill need to wait or something. (its only showing 5 tags so sorry for inaccurate tags i guess?)

Spoiler

You gotta leave the ship and board the facility. The device is destroyed from the inside...

• Like 3