So, I have a gravimag and it says already crafted. But I dont understand

ThompFox15

Question

20 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Maybe this is selfish, but I don't want casual players runing around with archguns because they bought them with platinum. If they want a fun toy, they need to earn it. But that's just my opinion.

There's an old expression: "No ding-ding without the wedding ring!"

cary elwes blow kiss GIF

I would agree, but that doesn't seem to be the way the game is going - now that you can simply purchase both a Railjack and a Necramech from the market.

Come to think of it, how does that work for lower-level players? If a player pays 400-ish plat and buys a built Mech on the Market before they complete The War Within - did they just buy what's effectively just a mission-restricted emote?

55 минут назад, XxFerdi420xX сказал:

Edit: Sorry did not realize you were talking about the actual archgun launcher itself, I see your dilemma now. If you're free sometime, msg me here or ingame and I can help you get the archgun launcher.

But wasn't that way patched up not so long ago so you can't glitch into the heist without SU max?

21 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Normally, through in-game means, you should not be able to get a gravimag before maxing out SU or buying it for plat  - since you need Atmo/Repeller/<the other ones> Systems, that can only be obtained from Profit taker bounties (or Vox solaris - after you've sacrificed some of these systems to rank up)...

You can buy gravimag from market at any time regardless if you have archgun deployer or not . I had to explain couple of players that they can not bypass SU grind with plat .

9 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

I (and many other players) would classify this ability as a bug. I don't know if DE has ever addressed this publicly, so there is no way of knowing if they consider it a bug or not.

If DE considers this is a bug, then knowingly using it to get around game mechanic is not something DE looks upon favourably. There is a reason I'm being intentionally vague about what this bug is! So just get the standing!

Here's your problem! For Cetus and Fortuna, you don't want to be running bounties for the standing gain - since they are not an efficient way of gaining standing. They are good if you need the items they drop (especially the Prime Vault relics), but don't farm them for the standing.

It is much faster to farm SU standing by hunting animals. Just get an invisible frame (I like Ivara because she also has the sleep arrow) and do a bunch of perfect captures for the highest-tier animals you can get lures for. The daily standing cap will fill up much quicker than if you go around doing bounties. Just remember to pack your Archwing launcher - lure points can be quite far away from each other and walking takes too long. If you have friends who are rk5 with SU - go with them and get them to lure in Kubrodons. Those are 2K-8K standing per perfect capture, allowing you to max out your daily cap in no time at all. But even with just Pobbers, hunting is still much faster than bounties: they are 400-800 standing per perfect capture, but they show up in groups of 3 and a single sleep arrow will nab you the whole squad!

And for the debt bonds - just make sure to check with Ticker as often as you can.

Same goes for Cetus standing - you just go on the Plains at night and hunt cats (or anything else you come across). Make sure to stay away from Terry - cats agro on him and his bugs, taking damage and resulting in a bad capture (i.e. less standing).

For the Entrati though, stick with bounties - hunting there does not give standing/tokens directly, making it much less profitable

Thank you, I already did what you said but the problem is getting debt-bonds. But I have to check Ticker  as often as I can xD

3 hours ago, XxFerdi420xX said:

Edit: Sorry did not realize you were talking about the actual archgun launcher itself, I see your dilemma now. If you're free sometime, msg me here or ingame and I can help you get the archgun launcher.

Ok, sorry to send you a friend request btw. 

10 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, I check my inventory I have gravimag and it says crafted, and already installed on my Mausolon.  Do I need to max Solaris to actually get arch gun launcher?

You do have to get the archgun deployer if you want to deploy your archgun. So yes, you will have to get to max rank.

8 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You do have to get the archgun deployer if you want to deploy your archgun. So yes, you will have to get to max rank.

Oh....man that's take a lot of time🤣  By the way, can I join profit taker in recruitment chat?

27 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

This is DE fault for allowing players to obtain gravimag before arcgun deployer , they should really patch this .

It's not a bug - they had a built gravimag as  a Twitch drop at one point. Not saying that was a good idea - but it did happen.

Normally, through in-game means, you should not be able to get a gravimag before maxing out SU or buying it for plat  - since you need Atmo/Repeller/<the other ones> Systems, that can only be obtained from Profit taker bounties (or Vox solaris - after you've sacrificed some of these systems to rank up)...

...except by exploiting a long-standing matchmaking bug with the help of a higher-level Friend - but that's probably not a route you should be going.

25 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

To be fair I think it is time that DE overlook fortuna progression so that people can get the arch-gun deployer segment before max rank. Like wouldn't it be more fun if you could do the lower tiers of profit-taker missions at lower ranks?

Sure, but it makes sense character-wise that Eudi & co only start poking into Profit-Taker's business
once they're sure they've got a Tenno on their side that's gonna stick around to the end.

Plus with the overhaul of daily Standing caps, it doesn't take super long even for low MR players.

IMO, the main thing that needs changing fixing in regards to Fortuna Syndicate progression
is the RNG portion of getting those dang Gyromag etc Systems to allow ranking up in Vox Solaris.

Like, dunno, maybe have Eudico send a "thank you for your continued efforts" type of mail
every X total runs of Profit-Taker stages, with an attachment of 5x of each Systems component, or something.

14 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Sure, but it makes sense character-wise that Eudi & co only start poking into Profit-Taker's business
once they're sure they've got a Tenno on their side that's gonna stick around to the end.

Plus with the overhaul of daily Standing caps, it doesn't take super long even for low MR players.

IMO, the main thing that needs changing fixing in regards to Fortuna Syndicate progression
is the RNG portion of getting those dang Gyromag etc Systems to allow ranking up in Vox Solaris.

Like, dunno, maybe have Eudico send a "thank you for your continued efforts" type of mail
every X total runs of Profit-Taker stages, with an attachment of 5x of each Systems component, or something.

Agree on the restriction making sense thematically, but it is still a bit weird because it is literally the only one of its kind in-game (MR locks and nodes being locked behind quests is different). I actually wouldn't mind there being more of such restrictions (e.g. if iso vaults were locked behind having a high rank with the Entrati) - but only having a single such restriction in the whole game is just odd! Either make it more common or remove it altogether!

As for the Gyromag/Atmo/Repeller Systems acquisition - I think a better solution would be just to change the costs of ranking up with Vox Solaris, replacing the Systems with something less RNG-heavy like some thermia (although there will be people crying about the event being time-gated), or needing to sacrifice a specific built weapon (for a Vox operative to make good use of). Then you'd be able to either farm the Gyromag/Atmo/Repeller Systems or buy them from the Vox Solaris shop for standing.

2 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

It's not a bug - they had a built gravimag as  a Twitch drop at one point. Not saying that was a good idea - but it did happen.

...except by exploiting a long-standing matchmaking bug with the help of a higher-level Friend - but that's probably not a route you should be going.

Oh so I actually can get help from my friends who akready max their standing? And why not to choose that route? Is it umm dangerous?

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

I agree on the lore one. But I have to do a lot of bounties in order to get those coins.....

42 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

Oh so I actually can get help from my friends who akready max their standing? And why not to choose that route? Is it umm dangerous?

I (and many other players) would classify this ability as a bug. I don't know if DE has ever addressed this publicly, so there is no way of knowing if they consider it a bug or not.

If DE considers this is a bug, then knowingly using it to get around game mechanic is not something DE looks upon favourably. There is a reason I'm being intentionally vague about what this bug is! So just get the standing!

51 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

But I have to do a lot of bounties in order to get those coins.....

Here's your problem! For Cetus and Fortuna, you don't want to be running bounties for the standing gain - since they are not an efficient way of gaining standing. They are good if you need the items they drop (especially the Prime Vault relics), but don't farm them for the standing.

It is much faster to farm SU standing by hunting animals. Just get an invisible frame (I like Ivara because she also has the sleep arrow) and do a bunch of perfect captures for the highest-tier animals you can get lures for. The daily standing cap will fill up much quicker than if you go around doing bounties. Just remember to pack your Archwing launcher - lure points can be quite far away from each other and walking takes too long. If you have friends who are rk5 with SU - go with them and get them to lure in Kubrodons. Those are 2K-8K standing per perfect capture, allowing you to max out your daily cap in no time at all. But even with just Pobbers, hunting is still much faster than bounties: they are 400-800 standing per perfect capture, but they show up in groups of 3 and a single sleep arrow will nab you the whole squad!

And for the debt bonds - just make sure to check with Ticker as often as you can.

Same goes for Cetus standing - you just go on the Plains at night and hunt cats (or anything else you come across). Make sure to stay away from Terry - cats agro on him and his bugs, taking damage and resulting in a bad capture (i.e. less standing).

For the Entrati though, stick with bounties - hunting there does not give standing/tokens directly, making it much less profitable

Archived