Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for More Loadout Slots

(NSW)H2amster

pleeeeease. I'm on my knees begging. I enjoy making builds and playing with such builds. I play on switch and changing loadouts takes a good chunk of time to get ready. frames kept getting added with lots of weapons to go differently with different builds. I worked for mr30 just to get more loadout slots and I'm out again :(

pleeeease, I even will pay for more loadout slot like riven slots. riven slot caps kept getting increased but never loadout slots. please. I'm begging T.T

6 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Uhm, they cost 20 platinum?

Please make sure you check your arsenal properly. they do not list on the market but you can find them in the arsenal.

no there is a max cap for loadouts, he is crying about increasing that

7 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Uhm, they cost 20 platinum?

Please make sure you check your arsenal properly. they do not list on the market but you can find them in the arsenal.

theres a max of 20 total including the ones you purchased. I'm asking for an increase of that cap

Yea, even though Warframe does have more loadout slots available than most other games, it’s still not enough.

I have 35 available and I only use one slot per frame I usually play. That is still not enough.

26 minutes ago, (NSW)H2amster said:

pleeeeease. I'm on my knees begging. I enjoy making builds and playing with suck builds. I play on switch and changing loadouts takes a good chunk of time to get ready. frames kept getting added with lots of weapons to go differently with different builds. I worked for mr30 just to get more loadout slots and I'm out again :(

pleeeease, I even will pay for more loadout slot like riven slots. riven slot caps kept getting increased but never loadout slots. please. I'm begging T.T

Imagine separate loadouts for warframes and weapons
Which would work independently

Maybe that would solve your problem

3 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Imagine separate loadouts for warframes and weapons
Which would work independently

Maybe that would solve your problem

depends really. I'm a frost main and I have 4 different frost loadouts cuz of helminth abilities and a general use 

28 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

I've never used loadout slots much to begin with. Most frames do not need more than 3 builds. Weapons I always mod for the situation at hand and usually end-up using only A and B.

They're not talking about weapon or frame configuration slots they are talking about the loadout sets you can use that change your frame, weapons, companions, companion weapons, etc. with a single click.

I tried using the loadouts and found them to be more trouble than they're worth.  It "auto-saves" the loadouts when you (for example) swap out a weapon, so I can't make tweaks to a saved loadout without either permanently changing it or needing to put things back where they were when I'm done.  I supposed if you literally only want to use these specific weapons and this specific build and you never want to deviate from that in the slightest, then yes, this approach works.  But there's just so much variety to enjoy in Warframe that I can't imagine restricting myself like that.  Plus loadouts can't even save whether you're using Dragon Keys or whatever.  It's easier to just do it all manually.

never really bothered with loadout slots personally, I just tweak everything manually. it doesn't take long, unless it's fashionframe, but I save that for when I'm solo, because one of my closest clannies takes forever to do their fashionframe and I'm always waiting on him. I know most people tend to use loadouts though, and having more wouldn't be a bad thing.

some players here don't know the value of loadout slots, although some here are talking about different config and what not, but just for basic helpfulness from loadout slot would be. --> imagine you are on navigation panel, can't find anything interesting to do. suddenly something came up like arbitration mission you prefer to do OR void fissure you like to play.. in those scenario's you can quickly change your loadout frame with particular config and weapon on a click of a button through the below "change loadout" option.

i often use that for railjack / arbitration / void -capture/exterminate missions since i have specific frame for each of those modes, so i don't have to go back to arsenal, select frames manually, then change the Config (A/B/C) i want. all these can be set already through loadout

15 hours ago, Drasiel said:

They're not talking about weapon or frame configuration slots they are talking about the loadout sets you can use that change your frame, weapons, companions, companion weapons, etc. with a single click.

Those i never found useful on PC, but i get that with a controller it is a lot faster and thus comfortable to use than switching each item separately.

I absolutely agree that loadout slots are a godsend.  A work-around I found is to create (and name) loadouts based on a broad purpose with fixed weapons and companion, and swap out the Warframe as necessary depending on the mission type.  So some examples are:

MR Farmer (unleveled equipment)
Kavat Gene Code Farmer (Synoid Heliocor)
Granum Void (Xoris)
Steel Path (OP'd weapons)

There are exceptions where the Warframe is basically fixed like: Hijacker (Inaros) and ESO Farmer (Saryn), but I find this organization method to be almost good enough, requiring only minimal juggling.

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

I absolutely agree that loadout slots are a godsend.  A work-around I found is to create (and name) loadouts based on a broad purpose with fixed weapons and companion, and swap out the Warframe as necessary depending on the mission type.  So some examples are:

MR Farmer (unleveled equipment)
Kavat Gene Code Farmer (Synoid Heliocor)
Granum Void (Xoris)
Steel Path (OP'd weapons)

There are exceptions where the Warframe is basically fixed like: Hijacker (Inaros) and ESO Farmer (Saryn), but I find this organization method to be almost good enough, requiring only minimal juggling.

its easy to generalize builds but I find it useful how the loadout slots really help you customize your builds. and just the ease of use of em. I understand how to work around stuff. I've have maxed my loadout slots and have to do those work arounds. I just want more loadout slots. I use all of mine and I enjoy the variety of gameplay I approach is session. 

3 hours ago, Dauggie said:

some players here don't know the value of loadout slots, although some here are talking about different config and what not, but just for basic helpfulness from loadout slot would be. --> imagine you are on navigation panel, can't find anything interesting to do. suddenly something came up like arbitration mission you prefer to do OR void fissure you like to play.. in those scenario's you can quickly change your loadout frame with particular config and weapon on a click of a button through the below "change loadout" option.

i often use that for railjack / arbitration / void -capture/exterminate missions since i have specific frame for each of those modes, so i don't have to go back to arsenal, select frames manually, then change the Config (A/B/C) i want. all these can be set already through loadout

I really love loadout slots and how they can make your builds shine. I how I pointed out that I have 4 frost loadout (cuz frost main) and each of those loadout has different configuration and different weapons and different companions. I can see ppl don't need the use for em cuz they barely change their loadouts (frames, guns, melees, or companion) but I really am asking for more loadout slots for ppl that do. I sure hope I'm not the only one who utilize these tools cuz it saved me frustrations. or doing missions and picking what I need with ease. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I tried using the loadouts and found them to be more trouble than they're worth.  It "auto-saves" the loadouts when you (for example) swap out a weapon, so I can't make tweaks to a saved loadout without either permanently changing it or needing to put things back where they were when I'm done.  I supposed if you literally only want to use these specific weapons and this specific build and you never want to deviate from that in the slightest, then yes, this approach works.  But there's just so much variety to enjoy in Warframe that I can't imagine restricting myself like that.  Plus loadouts can't even save whether you're using Dragon Keys or whatever.  It's easier to just do it all manually.

This is mostly my attitude toward it as well, with a few exceptions. I do use a few pre-defined loadouts for certain content like Index, Eidolons, Orbs, etc.

6 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

This is mostly my attitude toward it as well, with a few exceptions. I do use a few pre-defined loadouts for certain content like Index, Eidolons, Orbs, etc.

Same, with the Profit Taker fight my Chroma is set with the guns so I know which elements so they're ready to go in a pinch.

14 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Same, with the Profit Taker fight my Chroma is set with the guns so I know which elements so they're ready to go in a pinch.

I do the same too. but I have 3 chroma builds. one for regular use. one for profit taker. one for eidolon use. he's one of the frames that really benefits with making loadouts cuz his weapons are modded differently and have to change configs for each one, if u wanna use the right builds

2 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

disappointed no way GIF

Another petition post that doesn't actually have a petition to sign, SHAME!!

ngl, I barely know how my web browser work on my phone, yet add a petition in warframe forums. I was more interested to see if ppl would talk or respond about what I posted versus a legit petition that probably won't even have an effect on anything. theres not even a way to see if DE acknowledges the existence of their forums. or if they have read what you posted. it's a shot in a dark. 

7 hours ago, Quimoth said:

Those i never found useful on PC, but i get that with a controller it is a lot faster and thus comfortable to use than switching each item separately.

They're really helpful if you have a lot of weapons and frames. I use them frequently because I have collected and kept all of the things.

Archived