Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cedo has single-handedly made Mirage Prime my most used frame.

I snagged the Cedo off Trade Chat for 15p on a whim and now I literally cannot put the thing down. I have every intention to just Forma the thing into oblivion. It is the most satisfying weapon I have ever used. Just one button and the whole screen lights up with numbers. 

But it's not just the weapon. Using the Cedo with Mirage has just completely changed the way I play. I used to have Mirage around just for the lulz when I used my Lenz, but this whole Cedo thing has made Mirage my go to "press two buttons and then kill everything" frame. It is just a freaking eruption of numbers. And god forbid if I am in an enclosed space or defending a single point. My god.....the numbers on my screen.....

I have never had a single weapon change my playstyle so much. This is amazing. 

12/10 DE I'll take 7 more like this thank you. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Should implement the rng rainbows on default colors as a color swatch on "Tenno 3 color palette"

Also allow us to toggle (oh crap I said toggle) our Peculiar Growth and Peculiar Bloom mods (ones who have them) built into the secondary fire mechanism of the Cedo, imagine shooting it into a room and when the dust settles look around and see how many deformed enemies are left with flowers growing out of them. CJ1Iq.gif

22 minutes ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

For the sake of those of us who don't have a good grasp on the nuances of every frame could you please explain why Mirage is such a good match for the Cedo?

I am also wondering this. Do the clones also launch seperate glaives hitting additional targets or what?

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Also allow us to toggle (oh crap I said toggle) our Peculiar Growth and Peculiar Bloom mods (ones who have them) built into the secondary fire mechanism of the Cedo, imagine shooting it into a room and when the dust settles look around and see how many deformed enemies are left with flowers growing out of them. CJ1Iq.gif

You have a toggle already. It’s called equipping and unequipping the mod.

1 hour ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

For the sake of those of us who don't have a good grasp on the nuances of every frame could you please explain why Mirage is such a good match for the Cedo?

51 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

I am also wondering this. Do the clones also launch seperate glaives hitting additional targets or what?

Yes when Hall Of Mirrors is active.

4 hours ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

4 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

Yeah the Cedo on its own lights up the screen with numbers, but when you add Mirage and her mirrors to the mix you get this insane effect of just press a single button and then you just see numbers everywhere. It's super fun. 

I wish that Glaives were as fast and had the level of tracking that Cedo's alt-fire has. it's basically a better glaive with an automatic shotgun attached to it. and that shotgun is a better Boar Prime.

13 hours ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

Mirage is a good match for any AoE weapon. even though only her front 2 clones fire, you're essentially tripling your effective blast radius: most rooms can be cleared in seconds with Mirage and Kuva Ogris/Lenz/Bramma etc. you should try it, because sometimes aiming is effort and haha room nuke goes brrr.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I wish that Glaives were as fast and had the level of tracking that Cedo's alt-fire has. it's basically a better glaive with an automatic shotgun attached to it. and that shotgun is a better Boar Prime.

Yeah it's pretty crazy that you could take the alt-fire off the gun and you would still have an upper tier primary. The range alone makes it's amazing for a shotgun, but once you add the damage and the 40 round mag? It's over. 

Cedo is top tier in my book. 

Archived