Ok, now that I have your attention with all the tags. 😱

Who else is having super fun with the Kompressa gun?  [I'm not using it with Yareli, just normal frames]

I've been using it in Steel Path (Grineer) and it's just dissolving the enemies, yes you need to get the arcane and two Gal mods [Diff & Shot] to kick in but that's only about maybe two or three enemies to get it going and wow does it get going. :shocked:

I put it to one side when I first got it ranked it up for MR and put it back on the shelf, I've had more time to mess around with it and considering the damage numbers it shows don't be fooled by those at first glance because they don't really mean much I've found out.

I haven't fully tested it against Corpus or Infested yet but with a slight mod change I'm sure it'll kill them without to much fuss.

I Know my R3 Sister doesn't like it after I used it to weaken her and stab her in the face, so not sure how a full R4 end fight would go with the Kompressa.

Anyway this is what I'm messing with, I'm sure this can be improved on but it works for myself, I guess when it doesn't I'll relook at it.

Warframe_Kompressa.png

Your thoughts on the Kompressa?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I liked it pretty much, its basically what the Stug should have been from start.

Its even cooler to use with my Zephyr and the JetStream mod as the bubbles go much further and much faster.

I'm going to try it with my Mirage with Hall Of Mirrors, I reckon I can turn a room into a bubble palace. 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prexades said:

No Hornet Strike?

The high-end meta for many weapons has changed since the Sisters of Parvos update.  The Galvanized mods and Merciless arcanes allow you to get +Damage% via their proc mechanics, meaning that if you're really optimizing your damage you're not using mods like Hornet Strike because then you're stacking too much +Damage% when you would be better off diversifying into other stat groups.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

The high-end meta for many weapons has changed since the Sisters of Parvos update.  The Galvanized mods and Merciless arcanes allow you to get +Damage% via their proc mechanics, meaning that if you're really optimizing your damage you're not using mods like Hornet Strike because then you're stacking too much +Damage% when you would be better off diversifying into other stat groups.

Heh. I don’t know why, but I find this kind of funny. People died for the belief that Hornet Strike was an absolutely crucial mod for any Veteran Elite Player Expert worth their salt, and now it’s been bumped.

Poor Hornet Strike, I’ll equip you, don’t worry 👍 

1 hour ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Heh. I don’t know why, but I find this kind of funny. People died for the belief that Hornet Strike was an absolutely crucial mod for any Veteran Elite Player Expert worth their salt, and now it’s been bumped.

Poor Hornet Strike, I’ll equip you, don’t worry 👍 

I've tried both ways it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, it just melts Steel Path enemies once you get it going, to use Hornet Strike I'd need to drop one of the element mods because keeping the speed one is a must imo, I've been testing it with a max'd Arcane Pistoleer and when it gets the headshot combined with the fire rate it just goes crazy. 

To test if it's doing many crits considering how low the stats are, I've been using Peculiar Bloom which shows me when the enemies are pushing up daisies and it's critting more than I thought. 

I don't have a screenshot of the Kompressa doing the flowers I thought I had, here's what it looks like with my Soma.

I use Inaros for my Toxin Sisters. I got lucky with this Sister being at R3, normally I fight them at R4.

20 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I do not like it ,

More of a personal preference thing as i am not a fan of the bubble launcher and delayed explosions,

I need a deluxe skin and deluxe rounds for the thing…a bubbly, space-surfing water sprite that shoots a bubble gun…

I predicted the art/design pendulum would swing to “Whimsy” a long time ago…it’s still jarring for me to see, though…it’s a spoof on Titania that looks very out of place in the WF Universe.  The gun magnifies it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I've tried both ways it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, it just melts Steel Path enemies once you get it going, to use Hornet Strike I'd need to drop one of the element mods because keeping the speed one is a must imo, I've been testing it with a max'd Arcane Pistoleer and when it gets the headshot combined with the fire rate it just goes crazy. 

To test if it's doing many crits considering how low the stats are, I've been using Peculiar Bloom which shows me when the enemies are pushing up daisies and it's critting more than I thought. 

I don't have a screenshot of the Kompressa doing the flowers I thought I had, here's what it looks like with my Soma.

I use Inaros for my Toxin Sisters. I got lucky with this Sister being at R3, normally I fight them at R4.

Cool cool. Looking forward to getting Peculiar Bloom as I try to get the Lato Vandal, looks nice and silly 😋

Ah, I was wondering about the TTK on the Sister. Still gotta kill my Lich so I don’t know what the fights are like, but I was like “Whoah, fast TTK”.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Cool cool. Looking forward to getting Peculiar Bloom as I try to get the Lato Vandal, looks nice and silly 😋

Ah, I was wondering about the TTK on the Sister. Still gotta kill my Lich so I don’t know what the fights are like, but I was like “Whoah, fast TTK”.

Yeah Peculiar Bloom is a funny mod if you have a spare mod slot not being used or can replace it temporarily fun lol's, my Inaros Prime only uses the 1st and 4th skill so replacing the exilus slot for the Peculiar mods is not a great loss on that frame, the other mod is Peculiar Growth which is really funny on the enemies, to see really funny results go out to POE and make a Tusk Thumper grow to a crazy size, or make Nox look like a Bobble Head figure. (kuva nukor does it as well)

Level 4 takes a bit longer, R3 one in the video was quite fast, normally she is teleporting all over the place and the spectres protecting her can be a pain if the wrong one is used by her, like Valkyr it activates it's 4th skill and you cannot kill it until it drops, always kill her Hound if she calls one in, depending on their skillset can be a pain stealing your weapons.

I use Inaros for all my Toxin Sister fights, the rest I just use Hildryn and my Smeeta Kavat. (CrazyKitty)

Watch out if she spawns in a copy of your Warframe, they can be annoying during the fight.

I look at the sisters weakness and resistance which is quite important with Sister fights, not so much with Kuva Lich's they just die.

I normally only use my Soma Prime and a kit gun like Rattleguts or Gaze and adjust the configs to suit the fight, sometimes.

• Like 1